[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello /g/ do you think 27 is too old to start to learn java?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

hello /g/

do you think 27 is too old to start to learn java? I want to earn the big bucks
>>
>>59682634
go for it
>>
>>59682634
there are no jobs in java. learn C and python.
>>
>>59682655
>>59682647
do you guys think its worth me going back to school for comp sci?
>>
File: 1463646192270.jpg (77KB, 720x338px) Image search: [Google]
1463646192270.jpg
77KB, 720x338px
>>59682634
>java
> big bucks
>>
>>59682634
Learn Java, but don't stop there

Java lays a good foundation for you to learn better, more elegant languages

Java in itself is not going to make you a good programmer, but it will give you the skills to learn for yourself and start to think in algorithmic terms.

I recently gave a friend a textbook that I used to learn Java in my first year of uni. Looking back it was definitely helpful for my education, though I don't program in Java anymore.

Good luck OP
>>
>>59682762
Cool, do you remember the name of the book?
>>
File: Selection_602.png (377KB, 785x924px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_602.png
377KB, 785x924px
>>59682795
pic related
>>
Download Android Studio and make real money

Git gud
>>
>>59682634
yes. you are competing with literally billions that started sooner than you, and there are literally hundreds of thousands graduating every year thinking the same thing

you should kill yourself. you would do the planet a favor.
>>
>>59682634
You should listen to your Jackie Chan image instead of asking here
>>
>>59683431
Jackie chan best chan.
>>
>>59683168
that's really rude of you mate
>>
>>59683471
do you want sugar coated reality?

okay. everyone is special. everyone can follow their dreams. everyone will have a happy life.

look at the news, faggot. if you make more than 30k a year, you are top 1% of the world. there are billions this very moment dreaming of a better life and leave poverty or even worst, begging for their lives, but OP is whining how to make "big bucks"
>>
Holy shit! This thread is full of memes.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.