[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can AMD even compete? http://www.geforce.com/gtx-g-assis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: capture.png (186KB, 921x332px) Image search: [Google]
capture.png
186KB, 921x332px
How can AMD even compete?
http://www.geforce.com/gtx-g-assist?ncid=so-fac-plfs27-11255
>>
>obvious satire
>>
File: AMD1.png (316KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
AMD1.png
316KB, 882x758px
>>59680862
>>
>>59680862

I love companies that do April fools jokes. This was actually pretty funny satire.
>>
By sending tactical poojeets to fuck up the factories. I actually hope they do this, I've got 5 of these badboys shipping and I'm gonna run 2 of them in xfire with a custom waterblock (OC'd to 10,080Mhz) and flip the other 3.
>>
>>59680862
>NVIDIA Nurture
>>
>>59681375

>NVIDIA
>xfire
>>
>>59680862
i really hoped they wouldve went with the theme of "you plug in a little gpu and it gives you 20 more fps to intel integrated graphics" or something
its probably what it was in the planning stage and they already had the mockup made but then they changed it to software at the last second, which doesnt make sense since you can just advertise it as any other downloadable program
>>
>>59680862
DELETE THIS
>>
>>59680862
actually even if a joke it is doable but it will be another hack
>>
>>59680862
I want a flash drive that looks like that holy shit
>>
Aprile fools gonna be fooled. Fucking newfags.
>>
>blatantly wasting resources and lying to your customers once a year has become acceptable practice

I hate this holiday
>>
Nvidiafag confirm to be a drone
>>
>>59680862
I really wanted the 3DFX Voodoo 590
>512GB VRAM in 2012

Why even live?
>>
>>59681358
I like it when companies to obvious april fools jokes

I like it when companies do april fools jokes that are over the top, not something that is doable or is wanted

I like when the joke is funny, not a to close to true that its painful 'parody'

I fucking hate when any news site does an april fools joke as they are news, and should be news, not fucking 'lets see how many we can trick with this' 'news'
>>
>>59681478
Probably because a usb gpu can actually work, or could actually work, that they don't want to muddy the waters with something planned or testing with an april fools joke, so when it comes out, everyone thinks its fake.
>>
>>59681972
yes and no. the way they describe it is it learns from you and is able to mimic you.
The hacks are more they read memory and act as uber ai
>>
>>59681307
>pointing out to the obvious satirical /g/ post, that the link they posted is obviously satire.
>>
>>59682467
3d print a shell and put a thumb drive into it, or oversize it and put a whole drive into it.
>>
nVidia The way it's meant to be played.
>>
>>59680862
That's pretty fucking funny.
I also want a USB in the shape of a reference GPU now.
>>
>>59682589
>having the PR guy take 5 minutes off to photoshop an obvious fake image nobody is going to fall for is an issue
>>
>>59680862
AMD BTFO XDXDXDXDXDXDXXXDDDDDD

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?
>>
>>59680862
>>59681358
desu a 30 watt USB 3.1 baby eGPU isn't even a bad idea
>>
>>59681307
God you are a fucking retard anon.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.