[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does 4chan now prevent all non-javascript recaptchas from being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: pepeSadSmaller.png (739B, 110x125px) Image search: [Google]
pepeSadSmaller.png
739B, 110x125px
Does 4chan now prevent all non-javascript recaptchas from being able to post?
A while ago I used to be able to post on 4chan using javascript free recaptcha v1. That became disabled so I moved to javascript free recaptcha v2
today whenever i try post using that, I get a successful captcha verified but when I post it says I didn't have a verified captcha and I have to load the javascript version
>>
Works on my machine.
>>
>>59678674
I'm having problems with that as well. I just stopped by /g/ to see if there was a thread about it. It must have happened in the past couple hours.
>>
>>59680071
I'm using 4chan X by the way.
>>
>>59680071
>>59680085
I've now tried it with Dillo which I know worked previously and it no longer works and have also tried on two different computers. I think Hiro is blocking use of the noscript captcha now.
>>
>>59680298
It's awful. Like a series of hoops I have to jump through just to post. Before it was just four numbers. Now I click 8 boxes, 4 boxes, 3 boxes, then finally it allows me through to post. Soon they'll be making us turn on a web cam and mimic the movements in a video they show us.
or "please place your eye in front of your webcam to verify you are human" shit
>>
>>59681260
??? The v1 captcha still works, it just requires JS (as it has since slightly after the v2 captcha was released). You only need to use the shitty JS v2 captcha to make new threads (as it has been for a couple years now).
>>
>>59681369
>You only need to use the shitty JS v2 captcha to make new threads (as it has been for a couple years now).
I've been using Javascriptless v2 recaptcha to make threads up until today.
But yeah I reconfigured and am now on javascript v1
still stinks
>>
>>59681776
Hiroyuki recently had a ton of people tweet him about the captchas being brute force-able and a bot ghost bumping various threads, this could be his response to it. Unfortunately the V1 captcha can still be solved with OCR so getting rid of the noscript captcha wouldn't actually do anything to stop the bot, and if Hiroyuki is serious about getting rid of the problem this way he'll likely end up restricting everyone to the normal v2 captcha .
>>
>>59682139
so if enough people tweet him about some sort of googleless captcha alternative he'll do something about it? :^)
>>
>>59681260
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VgC4b9K-gYU
>>
>>59684441
pretty nice
>>
Hiroshimoot will probably make sure you need to use Stackoverflows dance dance auth in the future.

https://stackoverflow.blog/2017/03/30/stack-overflow-unveils-next-steps-computer-security/
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.