[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>removable battery >expandable storage do you autists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

>removable battery
>expandable storage

do you autists really carry extra batteries and micro sd cards?
>>
File: .png (464KB, 3999x3801px) Image search: [Google]
.png
464KB, 3999x3801px
>>59678184
>225x225
cool thumbnail
>>
>>59678204
>464 KB
at least im considerate of others
>>
>>59678204
It's fine for phone users anyway
>>
>>59678184
No. But when the battery has lost 50 % of its capacity after 2 years it's good to be able to easily replace it.
mSD card slots are good because manufacturers overcharge for storage. you pay like $100 for going from 32 GB to 64 GB.
>>
File: the-shining-dragon_fb_6274883.jpg (57KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
the-shining-dragon_fb_6274883.jpg
57KB, 300x300px
>>59678184
>>
>>59678184

A SD card, yes. multiple cards, no.
>>
>>59678184
You are not really carrying SDs when they are inside your phone
>>
>>59678184

Yes to both.

I have two batteries for travel

I have a 64 GB micro with 64 on board. It's where I store all my pictures and videos as well as music downloaded by google play

It's also nice to take the SD out if you need to move to another phone or put pics on a computer
>>
>>59678184
Yes, you don't?
>>
File: 1384648822209.jpg (172KB, 572x507px) Image search: [Google]
1384648822209.jpg
172KB, 572x507px
>>59678184
>do you autists really carry extra batteries and micro sd cards?
Not me personally, but I do work with a few business people that have to do stuff on the road regularly. Their laptops have swapable batteries. Many business laptops still have them since they won't stop being a basic necessity until you can run the things at full blast for three days straight on a single charge. Apple can get away with their design faggotry since their target demographics are consumers, not professionals.
>>
>Not having local storage card that so you don't pay for cloud meme shit.

>He doesn't know that remove batteries extend the life span of your phone.
Old battery stop decay in the amount charge it holds.
>>
>>59678184
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as autists, is in fact, 4chan/autists, or as I've recently taken to calling it, 4chan plus autists. Autists not people unto itself, but rather a piece of the large imageboard 4chan.
>>
>>59678184
I've done the removable battery thing for outdoor festivals and events in the past where I'd take pictures/video a lot, all day, but since you can't really get phones like that any more, I just have one of those battery cases. I suppose that problem could really be solved by buying a camera do to camera things though.
>>
>>59680081
I've literally never seen this and I've done entirely too much business class travel in the past two years. Planes and airports have power plugs these days.

Also, plenty of Macbooks in use for business. Though presumably that's more for the BYOD people than it is IT's choice. Also see a ton of Thinkpads in the wild for business use. My work gave me an x220t to use. It's entirely too huge but they're too cheap for something like X1 Carbon so I just bought myself a used Surface Pro 2 instead. Which is also a popular business device that doesn't have a removal battery.

Try again.
>>
File: 1484496636629.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1484496636629.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>59678184
I only need one SD card but I keep 3 extra batteries in my bag. Why should I allow myself to be tethered to a wall all the time?
>>
>>59682535
>rellying on your environment
>not being self reliant
kys yourself faggt scum.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.