[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've heard so many great things about this board over the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: beagleboneblack-topweb.png (389KB, 608x419px) Image search: [Google]
beagleboneblack-topweb.png
389KB, 608x419px
I've heard so many great things about this board over the pi. Has anyone owned it or have experienced using it? What project are you using it for?
>>
Since I'm using my Pi to collect dust, does this thing have a superior dust magnet?
>>
>>59677693
Most people seem to only buy a beagle for a sata port.
>>
>>59677693
Do you want a little computer? Get the Pi.
Do you want robots and microcontrollers and shit? Get the BBB
>>
>>59677714
in which case the banana pi is way better
>>
>>59677693
oh another one of these threads, yeah beaglebone's basically top of the line for projects + freedoms. Pi is fine too I guess. The rest are mostly bad, dunno bananas.
>>
>>59677714
How about packet sniffer or security tool with kali? I heard it does better and faster job than pi
>>
>>59677718
I'd use duinos for bots and mcs
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 620x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 620x339px
>>59677693
But can it mine cryptocurrency?
>>
>>59677693
Running a seedbox and maybe an i2p node in the future. It's alright. Never had technical difficulties with it, though I have with the Pi. Kinda regret using it as a NAS because it's better for robots like other anons said, but that's life.
>>
It's more open than the Pi and Minix runs on this board.It's what I know, I don't own any SBC.
I wish there was one with one usb port, one jack 3.5mm port, and was 1cm or less thick
>>
>>59678250
That's because everything is faster than Raspberrypi
>>
>>59678280
Not if you want a more dynamic and intelligent robot
>>
>>59681485
Why?
>>
>>59677712
its actually solid state so it just generates its own dust
>>
I've got eight of these... they didn't work for what I needed them.

Trying to drive some LCDs, but for whatever reason the mini-hdmi to hdmi to dvi didn't work. oh well.

I have other plans, just got the eight rtl_sdr sticks... going to put everything together soon.
>>
>>59677693
i've had H-Sync issues with these connecting to TVs running either a standard DE or BeagleSNES where part of the right side of the screen slowly creeps over to the left. It's not super fun.

Other than that it's been fine.
>>
>>59677992
Except though it says pi, it doesn't work well with the raspberry stuff.
>>
>>59677693
isnt ESPRESSOBin the current meme?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.