[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2017/ 03/first-horseman-privac

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: 1484011752588s.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1484011752588s.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2017/03/first-horseman-privacy-apocalypse-has-already-arrived-verizon-announces-plans

>Within days of Congress repealing online privacy protections, Verizon has announced new plans to install software on customers’ devices to track what apps customers have downloaded. With this spyware, Verizon will be able to sell ads to you across the Internet based on things like which bank you use and whether you’ve downloaded a fertility app.

>Verizon’s use of “AppFlash”—an app launcher and web search utility that Verizon will be rolling out to their subscribers’ Android devices “in the coming weeks”—is just the latest display of wireless carriers’ stunning willingness to compromise the security and privacy of their customers by installing spyware on end devices.

how fucked are we?
>>
8/10
>>
>>59669108
/g/ needs to start up its own ISP as soon as possible, it's the only way
>>
it's optional
>>
>>59669108
So it's like windows 10?
>>
>>59669123
I'll make the logo
>>
>>59669108
there's nothing wrong with this
>>
>>59669143
there's something wrong with you if you think that
>>
>>59669108
murica is a fucking pathetic "country"
>>
>using lagdroid
>>
>>59669108
These regulations were never in effect anyway. So repealing them did jack shit.
>>
>>59669201
>be in europe
>get arrested by the thought police when you say something mean on the internet
>be in asia
>get black bagged for saying the government is shit
>be african or south american
>literally no one cares

>isp sells data like they always have
>murica is shit
>>
https://youtu.be/2SjR7KBGGyM?t=10701 (2:58:21)
>>
I have nothing to hide.
>>
>>59669275
good goyim!
>>
>>59669262
Actually faggot I'm from Israel.
>>
>>59669275
Give us all your personal details then.
>>
>>59669300
>be israeli
>literal garbage

repent
>>
>>59669340
Keep sending that aid to us stupid goy.
>>
>>59669275
It's not really about that. Do you enjoy spam mail? Do you like more advertising? Sure the US could already spy on you if they wanted to, but now companies get to do it as well. There's a reason I stopped watching TV a long time ago. I'd prefer not having to use tor general web browsing.
>>
>>59669385
you people still dont understand. they have already been doing this shit since AOL dial up.
>>
>>59669123
I'll be the ideas guy. How much are you paying?
>>
>>59669132
Dammit
>>
>>59669392
No they haven't you idiot. You have a fundamental misunderstand of the past or current legislation.
>>
>>59669402

No, the fundamental understanding you have is one is backed by your cult leader so you blindly promote it.
>>
>>59669262
>be murican
>literally treated as cashcows, products, slaves, objects to be used up for profit, etc by your own government
>keep electing the filthiest rich to your government to solve the problem
>every kind of election is red or blue, no other parties worth considering
>still no Children's Rights, decent environmental care, shittons of poor that get told to suck it up
>pretend to be a civilized country
>>
>>59669425
sounds exactly like china except we have "free" speech.
>>
>>59669444
God forbid your opinions don't suit the establishment/media, though
>>
>>59669300
>Murder your neighbour
>Wear a kipa
>Get off with 6 years

>Behead your ex wife
>Wear kipa
>Probably get house arrest

>Set nurse on fire
>Wear kippa

Did you notice all those fucking faggots wearing kipot on the news lately. This triggers me so much desu.
>>
>>59669108
It's completely fucked up. Should start a kickstarter to buy the internet history of your politicians, their friends and families.

The establishment politicians/media, led by Trump, sure are fucking people over.

-------------------------------------> look
>RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

Even the opposition is 100%, completely controlled. Like watching a bunch of retards being fooled by a shit magician for the thousandth time.
>>
>>59669465
>establishment/media
straight blackballed if you go against the hoard.this has literally been my entire life.
>>
>Murrika voted for Drumpf & GOP

TOP KEK
>>
>>59669353
>implying the aid goes to you and not to maintain those lazy haredi niggers and to buy more missiles
>>
>>59669108

This is incorrect and a misrepresentation of the facts of this new legislation meant to push the /g/ agenda.

Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.) has ensured Americans that there will, contrary to common discourse here, actually be an improvement to general internet security and privacy as part of S.J.Res.34

The quote from Mrs Blackburn was as follows

”[Consumer privacy] will be enhanced by removing the uncertainty and confusion these rules will create”

The American public has nothing to fear.
>>
privacyfags are really starting to get as worse as niggers
>>
File: let_me_explain.jpg (57KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
let_me_explain.jpg
57KB, 550x413px
>>59669108
Did the president sign the bill? No. It has no force in law. You clueless dickheads need to shut up. Say less, read more.
>>
>>59669967
It's less privacyfags and more tinfoil and schizophrenia.
>>
File: 1313177328985.jpg (15KB, 242x223px) Image search: [Google]
1313177328985.jpg
15KB, 242x223px
>thread about company being shit as usual
>brainlets turn it into an anti trump shitposting fest
>>
>>59669108

Not to much. Android is an open platform. Just get rid of the bloat.
>>
>>59669275
okay. Gimmie your account and routing number, name, age, date of birth, social security, home address, phone number, and all of your emails and private messages on social media.
>>
>>59669108
3.5/10. It could be used for nefarious purposes, admittedly, but I think that there has been a lot of disinformation on the bill that was passed on both sides of the argument.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6ChtSIxYDc
>>
>EFF
into the trash it goes

That communist piece of trash organization should be banned for treason
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.