[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://archive.is/pju2g >having a scifi slavery fetish is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Tarnsman_of_gor_vallejo_cover.jpg (49KB, 307x518px) Image search: [Google]
Tarnsman_of_gor_vallejo_cover.jpg
49KB, 307x518px
https://archive.is/pju2g
>having a scifi slavery fetish is now grounds for not being allowed to contribute to FOSS anymore
Of course.
>>
>>59665664
shoo shoo stinky /pol/fag
>>
Gorfags are pretty autistic though
>>
go back there
>>
>>59665699
For sure. Then again, so are any religious people.

Believing in reprehensible bullshit doesn't mean you shouldn't be allowed to contribute code tho.
>>
>>59665699
>inb4 autistic single-handed-clapping
>>
>>59665719
nope! but having a gross fetish that you make a central part of your life is reason enough to be asked to "distance yourself" from the project--no one wants their professional work associated with that sort of thing. this isn't censorship, it's a community asking someone to leave the spotlight for the sake of their reputation
>>
>>59665719
It's like a furry being fired.
I can't bring myself to care about his fate.
>>
>>59665750

Perfect comparison.

And also perfect thread on why selling ISP history is fucking reprehensible.

It's no ones fucking business what I do in my home.

Now tell that fucking Kajira to make the god damn tea already.
>>
>>59665750
I dunno, feels like a slippery slope to me.
If they can publicly shame Gorfags for their autistic bullshit, what's stopping them to do it for any of the /d/eviant stuff people fap to?
>>
>>59665664
That's pretty hot, too bad it's overshadowed by low quality femdom
>>
>and they said people buying internet history would have no repercussions
Oh boy, it's happening like it's never happened before.
>>
>what people do in their own homes with consenting adults is anyone's business
Fuck, didn't we have this argument as a civilization already?
>>
>>59665783
>>59665826
I saw this story about a week ago, has nothing to do with the new ISP shit
>>
>>59666036
>Garfield says that he believes someone chanced across his profile on a private, registration-gated website for people interested in alternative lifestyles and, being offended, took screenshots of a seven-year-old post to impugn his character.
That's some serious shit digging. The new ISP shit will only allow for more, that's why it's relevant here.
>>
>>59666056

Yeah, time to delete everything and try to go off grid for a minute just to see if it's even possible anymore.
>>
>>59666170
>it's even possible anymore
Ahahahaha, no.
No it's not.
>>
If you ever want to see the epitome of degeneracy and poor life choices, log into Second Life and look for a Gor sim. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll reevaluate your life choices.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.