[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How full of shit is Anonymous about their exploits? Not necessarily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: hacker known as anonymous.jpg (22KB, 970x504px) Image search: [Google]
hacker known as anonymous.jpg
22KB, 970x504px
How full of shit is Anonymous about their exploits?

Not necessarily the earlier 4chan-involved stuff, but more since they've become their own thing
>>
Exploits? You mean, the dos tools?
As far as I know, they are just a bunch of kids with some tools
>>
>>59656760
>As far as I know, they are just a bunch of kids with some tools

That's the perception I have, that they engage in a lot more bullshitting
>>
>>59656682
The orig anonymous was a group of hackers who needed jail cover, so they made tools and filtered them down to idiots who blindly used them and went to jail often for it.

The new anonymous is a bunch of retard 'activists' who moralize at every given opportunity. Their strategy is to 'raise awareness' like every other shitty activist group so just make up stuff because that's how groups like Greenpeace and whatever work: make shit up, dramatize everything, be incredibly pious and moralistic trying to shame anybody who disagrees.

tl;dr they're completely full of shit these days, ever since the whole Scientology thing when faggots turned an internet joke into running around in meatspace wearing masks
>>
File: we-are-anonymous.jpg (112KB, 541x478px) Image search: [Google]
we-are-anonymous.jpg
112KB, 541x478px
There never was an "anonymous", it was all a huge joke. Literally anyone was "anonymous", it was never a group of 1337 people.
>>
>>59657144
I always thought that slogan was cringeworthy
>>
Basically.
>>
>>59656682
Went on their IRC once...still telling people to DoS with LOIC and they don't care about any collateral damage. Literally the embodiment of monkeys with AK-47's.
>>
>>59656682
anonymous getting called out for stuff was like seeing pepe blamed for stuff now
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.