[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of the S8? https://www.youtube.com/watch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: holding-casey-neistat.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
holding-casey-neistat.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
What do you think of the S8?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0makpckS8c
>>
>>59640326
how much do they pay you for each post?
hook me up i need some quick bucks
>>
Aesthetically, I hate it
>>
>>59640379
not op, what phone do you have?
>>
>>59640407
Pixel in quite black. Before this, I had the s6 for two years, and that phone made me strongly dislike samsung's design choices. I much prefer the "bland" look of the pixel, sony's smartphones, and iphones
>>
>>59640326
the iphone camera looks better lol
>>
>>59640351
you're paid by impressions, not individual post
>>
>>59640498
im using s6 right now, and probably have a s8 because of sidesync and the gear VR experience.

The curved display annoys me (and now is not optional) that makes me want a pixel but theres no way i can try daydream VR before buying.

Have you tested the daydream from google?
>>
>>59640326

Atrocious they put the fingerprint reader on the back. They should have sourced parts from Fingerprint Cards instead so they could have the fingerprint reader under the glass as intended.
>>
>touchwizz
>>
>>59640884
that doesnt matter tho because the s8 has an iris scanner so the fingerprint will be just a secondary solution
>>
choose a better YouTuber next time OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3xMRvnQXwk
>>
>>59640326
I think it LOOKS stunning. And that 6.2" display? hnnnngggg. Im a sucker for big beautiful screens and would buy it in a heartbeat but my upgrade schedule got all fucked up with the note 7 bullshit. Which im actually grateful for because i think the note 8 will be worth waiting for.
>>
>>59640958

Fuck you. I got loads of stock and I could really use the boost. ;_;
>>
the only thing i like about the s8 is the amazing screen to body ratio. Everything else, including the aspect ratio, just turns me off it.

Honestly, even on that video, the iphone camera looked better, especially the 4k recording, the S8 was all wobbly.
>>
>>59640977
luvsdix confirmed
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.