[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /g/, long story short, my classmate saw me browsing /pol/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: laptops-classrooms.jpg (282KB, 1800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
laptops-classrooms.jpg
282KB, 1800x1199px
Hi /g/, long story short, my classmate saw me browsing /pol/ during the english lecture, and she pointed it out in the middle of class.
I need to buy a new laptop with a really shallow viewing angle, what are my options?
>>
Put one of those screen-privacy-filters thingies on it.

>and buy a thinkpad
>>
>>59638794
Oh, you mean like the polarizing ones that turn all the light into infrared or something, and you have to see it through special glasses?

>also the thickpad meme
>>
>>59638772
>browses /pol/
>>>/trash/

>too dumb to know what an ips display is
>>>/pol/

saged
>>
>>59638875

Nah. Screen filters are just little slips that you put onto your screen to reduce the viewing angle.

>not knowing that thinkpads are 10/10
>>
>>59638794
this, thinkpads have shit viewing angles, its an advantage sometimes desu

for me when the screen is has high enough resolution and i can see image from it its good enough for laptop use
>>
>my classmate saw me browsing /pol/ during the english lecture, and she pointed it out in the middle of class.

wait your classmate called you out to everyone? what a cunt
>>
At that point, just stand up and shout "And what the fuck are you gonna do about it, fuckface? You gonna punch this fascist right here? Do it pussy I dare you. You won't." You'll look like an autist either way but this way you won't look like a pussy and an autist.
>>
You can't just leave us hanging. Tell us the story.
>>
>>59638772
How about you actually do the work during class and not being another waste of desk space?
>>
>>59638772
lazy professor detected
i bet all he is doing there is reading the slides, rofl
>not using whiteboards
>using notebooks in class
>not using pen and paper only for maximum learning
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.