[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do with your smartphones aside from calling, texting,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (36KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
36KB, 512x287px
What do you do with your smartphones aside from calling, texting, gaming, browsing the Internet, watching videos, taking pictures, recording videos, listening music?

>inb4, use it as a dildo
Back to /b/
>>
rdp
>>
navigation
>>
>>59638018
3.5g tether
>>
>>59638018
GPS, SSH, Website stats, E-Mail, Train times, Shitposting, Banking.
>>
I only use mine for texting, email, browsing the web, and as a hotspot
>>
>>59638018

Navigation
SSH client
Clock/Alarm
Agenda
Calculator
Managing torrents
Remote control for TV/stereo
>>
>>59638343
>Managing torrents
*tips trilby*
>>
>>59638018
this gonna be long.
Other than the thing you mention I use it for alarm. My alarm setting is
>0630 everyday:wake up, water the flower,etc morning stuff
>1030 everyday:to feed cat and dog. I boil 3 fish and rice, no salt. they liked it, very healthy, sometimes I feed them chicken bones.
>1200 everyday:cook lunch for my little brother who gonna be home in 30 minutes for lunch break, he work in construction site.
>1900 everyday:feed the pets again (2 meal daily) same menu, sometimes they eat dinner leftover depends on the menu,(no salty or sweet stuff) every other time they get nice tuna and steak.
>2300 everyday:check everything around the house, gate, locked door. Only me and my bro live in the house, there are case of robbery in the area, only once but better be safe.
>0530 sunday: highlight of the week, start cleaning everything in the house. watch tv show with 7.5 and up only rating imdb. Currently watching house m.d season 5 episode 1

Other than alarm, I use google Keep, like notes. Idk any good app so please recommend good app for diary. Everyday, I list everything that I grateful for. I have this depression since house got burn killing dad and mom four years ago. Listing positive thing keep my mind positive. I work part-time as IT, teaching old people basic computer, internet, etc. I also format pc and install windows. I'm 22 years old male and one suicide attempt. Never again, it'll be very irresponsible and dick thing to do. Pet would miss me, bro who tried so hard to support us. I'm planning to become a teacher one day. Life is hard and only become harder but it is you who become stronger and FullOTA-MF-PV
>>
>>59638492
you got this, bro
>>
>>59638018
Maps.

Smartphones are 80% toy and 20% tool.
>>
>>59638492
>:to feed cat and dog. I boil 3 fish and rice, no salt. they liked it, very healthy, sometimes I feed them chicken bones

Attention for the clueless fucking nigger, felines and dogs need actual nutrition. Where are they getting taurine? It's not coming from fish. According to the latest research, fish is horrible for cats. If you decided to give a cat fish, give a sardine sparingly for the omega-3. A cat needs liver, a heart, etc. Also give the cat pro biotic and enzyme powders. If you're too lazy and not poor, buy a premade organic, raw cat food. You'll notice the cat's feces turn pale tan to almost white, don't smell, and crumble like dirt if broken apart. This is the sign of a healthy cat on a raw diet. Research for more information instead behaving like a fucking nigger.
>>
>>59638369
dude what?
>>
>>59638018
I literally just text, call and listen to podcasts.
My next phone will be a dumbphone, i dont need any apps and ill just download podcasts from my computer beforehand.
>>
>>59638018
Kodi Remote on my big ass tv
>>
>>59638079
>>59638148
>>59638343
>rdp
>SSH, Website stats
>Managing torrents
>Remote control for TV/stereo
Can we do all these things with an iPhone 7 Plus?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.