[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm Mark Erickson and this is a Firefox quick tip Press

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Mark Erickson.jpg (244KB, 933x699px) Image search: [Google]
Mark Erickson.jpg
244KB, 933x699px
I'm Mark Erickson and this is a Firefox quick tip

Press shift+f2 to open the command-line and enter 'screenshot --fullpage' to take a screenshot of the entire current webpage.

I'm Mark Erickson, and this has been a Firefox quick tip
>>
THANKS MR ERIXON
TOTALLY NEEDED THAT
>>
I know this and use it fairly often. I just don't understand why the fuck it needs to add "-fullpage" to the filename you specify.

>screenshot --fullpage test.png
>test-fullpage.png
>>
>>59637629
how do I do it in chrome mark erickson ?
>>
>not just using Page Shot from Test Pilot
>he probably doesn't even use Tab Center
>>
wtf I love firefox now
>>
>>59637704
you don't even need to specify a filename, it automatically saves to downloads named by the current date/time.

and --fullpage means it captures the whole site not just the visible area.

these are two separate arguments for the command

don't know what the fuck are you talking about.
>>
i love you no homo mark erickson
>>
>>59637760
>you don't even need to specify a filename, it automatically saves to downloads named by the current date/time.

I'd rather not have my images named that way. It's good for some that you can choose your own filename.

>and --fullpage means it captures the whole site not just the visible area.

But it's pointless to add that fact to a filename you specify. I can sort of see the point of doing it with the default naming convention, but it's a minor inconvenience for me.

Might depend on your use case. I'd be happy if there were an option in about:config for it. I'm not familiar enough with the ecosystem to write my own extension for it either. I'll just have to live with it. ;'(
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.