[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't gone to college and I've never read a programming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: spaghetti.jpg (271KB, 1560x2048px) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti.jpg
271KB, 1560x2048px
I haven't gone to college and I've never read a programming book. All I do is create the illusion of being a supergeek and I copy/paste shit from StackOverflow and other sites and deliver to clients and they think I'm a genius.

I'm literally the worst programmer and clients can't tell the difference between me and an Engineer.

How does it feel knowing that I have no student debt or even the competency to do the job I've been hired to do and still earn $100K a year?
>>
>>59634877
i'm paying around 50 bucks in materials and studying for certifications to put on linkedn for same kind of job.
fuck anon you beat me.
>>
Whatever works
>>
Im glad you made it work for you. I dont like the feeling of not knowing what Im doing in case some fucker tries trip me up, but good on you for making it work.
>>
Kill yourself, abomination.
>>
>>59635051
(((((social engineering)))))
>>
>>59634877
you think someone would do that?
go to internet and tell lies? :^)
>>
>>59634877
Well, I don't care about money as long as I can pay bills, get food and not owe anybody anything.
I'm just glad I'm competent at something I do for fun.

Living a lie bums you out eventually. I know, I used to pretend to be normal and competent at shit I don't care about.
>>
>>59634877
I dunno, I feel pretty good about making the same amount without being a con artist
>>
>>59634877
Well if you go to college just to earn money you're missing out, a lot of things you learn are enjoyable and make you understand how things work.
>>
>>59635740
>>59638878
>Doesn't care about money

What's the point of living if it isn't to make more money?
>>
>>59639205
spoken like a true American
>>
File: is-this-faggot-serious.jpg (34KB, 393x500px) Image search: [Google]
is-this-faggot-serious.jpg
34KB, 393x500px
>>59639258
Enjoy being a cuck all your life
>>
>>59634877
enjoy your shitty front end framework web development job.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.