[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will you encourage your daughters to be interested in technology

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11

File: 1448172008296.jpg (31KB, 747x486px) Image search: [Google]
1448172008296.jpg
31KB, 747x486px
Will you encourage your daughters to be interested in technology and teach them to code if they do become interested in it?
>>
>>59629585
Only if they show an aptitude for it.
>>
>>59629585
No. the only technology women should be intetested in is the washing machine and the oven.
>>
>>59629585
shes a hottie.
>>
>>59629683
I bet you've had a lot of sex.
>>
no. giving them weapons and teaching them how to get their own food is a better idea.
>>
It'll be around them enough, if they become interested they then they do, if they don't they don't.
>>
>you need to respect women to get laid
Have any extra tickets to fantasyland?
>>
>>59629585
Yes, but I'm not going to try and push it on them or force them into it when they inevitably realize its too hard for them and continue teaching it to my sons
>>
I see technology as a never ending spiral of despair, why would I want my kids interested in that
>>
>>59629874
there are no good women to have sex with anymore anyway.
>>
>>59630499
Sure champ
>>
File: CuL5znUWEAAusfc.jpg (69KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CuL5znUWEAAusfc.jpg
69KB, 1080x1080px
>>59629585
that's one A E S T H E T I C negress.
>>
>>59629585
>/g/
>ever having daughters
>ever having children in general
>ever having a spouse in general
>>
>>59630548
> half-white
>>
File: race mixing is great.jpg (543KB, 2499x1667px) Image search: [Google]
race mixing is great.jpg
543KB, 2499x1667px
>>59630600
Mixed are the best
>>
>>59630548
How tall is she?
>>
>>59629874
>I bet you've had a lot of sex.

Umm, actually I bet he has. Men who think of women as merely housekeeping appliances often also think of them as merely sexual appliances too -- and so they often have no hesitation to simply ask for and take whatever they want from women sexually.
>>
>>59630637
You should kill yourself, fucking traitor
>>
File: Zoe_Kravitz_2_by_David_Shankbone.jpg (653KB, 1842x2384px) Image search: [Google]
Zoe_Kravitz_2_by_David_Shankbone.jpg
653KB, 1842x2384px
>>59630721
Don't be mad you can't get any
>>
>>59630721
Homosexuality is a crime anon.
>>
>>59630775
>>59630748
If you don't have 3 white children by 25 or if you're non-white, better just neck yourself.
>>
File: rudd.png (301KB, 531x469px) Image search: [Google]
rudd.png
301KB, 531x469px
>>59630839
Why are you so upset
>>
>>59630855
Because the death of the Aryan race is the death of humanity.
>>
File: 1460949160433.jpg (39KB, 376x334px) Image search: [Google]
1460949160433.jpg
39KB, 376x334px
>>59630548
>>
File: 1460269436725.jpg (56KB, 490x746px) Image search: [Google]
1460269436725.jpg
56KB, 490x746px
>>59630637
>>
File: Freeman.png (512KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
Freeman.png
512KB, 800x598px
>>59630705
>>
File: 1453779631946.gif (491KB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
1453779631946.gif
491KB, 500x274px
>>59630839
why 25? why can't I be 35
>>
>>59630637
Comparing to pure nogs, yes
>>
>>59630839
there's literally nothing wrong with having a side negress.
>>
>>59631009
If you put your dick into a nigger vagina, your dick is forever tainted and any children you make will be non-white.
>>
AsianMale/BlackFemale is the STRONGEST interracial couple, followed closely by JewishMale/AsianFemale.

Don't @ me.

>>59629585
Hell yeah, my kids will be super contemporary.
>>
I will encourage my future children to pursue what interests them. I will not push them into any particular field of study
>>
>>59629585
Seems like it's a good way to make my daughter miserable in life, but I wouldn't discourage it. She'll have to make the decision to be miserable herself.

Say she's good at it. Her ability is undeniable, and so she does very well in a lucrative career, in which she experiences none of the overblown "women can't code something something patriarchy" shit, because nobody has ever had a chance to tell her she can't program. Unfortunately, we know that marriages in which women earn more than 40% of the total household income have a much higher probability of ending in divorce. That probability also goes up with a woman's level of education. She may have a great career, but her ability to find a husband and a long, happy life with somebody else goes away.

Say she's shit at it. If she tries to make a career out of it, she'll get rejected so much that it will make her miserable. Then she'll be told repeatedly that it's not her fault and that her inability to get ahead is institutional, and so she'll become an angry "tech worker" in a less lucrative job, next to the people who do the job she wants. In the worst case, she'll decide she wants to be an unemployed, SJW, patriarchy-smashing, "professional" complainer.

She's okay at it. Now she's going to wonder why she isn't better paid and she'll become convinced that it's her gender holding her back, because everybody around her will repeatedly tell her that it isn't her fault. Even worse than that, she'll constantly be put in jobs where she's underqualified for the position, where she would be the least useful person on her team because quotas. She'll go through her career thinking that she's being held back by forces that are not her fault, by people who think she's useless. This is the worst scenario, because not only will she not be happy in her career, she won't see that it's not that bad, and she'll still make enough money that she's going to have severe limitations on her ability to find a suitable husband.
>>
>>59630885
Aryan race actually originated in India.
>>
>>59631175
that's a deep post anon.
If you teach her conservative values and not to blame her shortcomings on gender she should be fine.

I have a sister who graduated from med school and has no husband in sight, very intelligent but also miserable. I am very worried about her. You seem wise so i'd like your advice, is there anything I can do about this?
>>
File: Finnish_Man_Laughing.gif (2MB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
Finnish_Man_Laughing.gif
2MB, 320x200px
>>59631230
>>
>>59631302
So I should groom my daughter to be my personal sex slave and teach her programming?
>>
>>59631355
wait what.
No, I think you pick one or the other
>>
File: Tough To Be An Alpha Male.jpg (10KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
Tough To Be An Alpha Male.jpg
10KB, 230x219px
>>59630705
Spoken like a true virgin. There's something in between being a white knight beta that lets women walk all over him, and being a neckbeards that treats women like trash.
>>
>>59631302
>If you teach her conservative values and not to blame her shortcomings on gender she should be fine.

That would make her happy if she's shit at programming, and it would make her relatively happy if she's okay at it, but the money thing? That's a human thing. She could marry a guy who doesn't fit, people get married to imperfect matches all the time, but it still sucks. It's like if a woman marries a guy who is shorter than she is. It can work, but the odds are shittier than they could be.

The doctor thing is even worse. Doctors have prestige - now she can't look up to money or prestige from a husband. The highest paid doctors work brutal hours and have limited contact with people outside of their own small circles (doctors, nurses, EMTs pretty much). That limits the number of guys who make around or more money than her to other doctors and a limited number of administrative staff. If you've ever used Tinder, you know how miserable nurses are with their hours and how small hospital staff circles are - there's only so many male doctors to go around for the nurses, and the rest of them are on Tinder.

The lowest paid doctors have the least prestige which isn't really something anybody wants from their career.

She's also probably in her late 20s now, so she doesn't even have her youth to fall back on. She now has to get what, a single guy in his mid to late 30s, who wants to have kids with a girl in her late 20s who makes more money than a doctor, has flexible hours around her schedule and doesn't feel any need to have a few years to get to know her before deciding to have the kid, or only wants 1 kid? Good luck.
>>
>>59631302
i'm not >>59631175 but i have put a little thought into the situation.

one route would be to attempt to find a guy who can still raise her status. perhaps someone in her field. since she's so successful, though, this invariably will mean that he'll be older-- probably much older.

another route would be to attempt to find a guy near her age who is currently not higher status than she is career wise, but has a career that would elevate both of them if he is successful. maybe he has the type of career that she would look up to, or live vicariously through, and so she'd still feel as though he was higher status even if he was bringing in less. maybe he is in the public eye (performer, artist, politician, etc) and so has more sex-appeal. then she has to be okay with being the dorky breadwinner and the fact that he may not be faithful if he really is successful. not a very stable plan but i can sort of see it working.

the best option might be to start cultivating womanliness in herself and try to integrate that with her current career. she could even date a doctor of similar status as her, as long as she understood that she isn't going to be competing with him to be the best of the masculine ideal of doctor (high status). she'd want to go a more nurturing angle. it might be a huge shift, say, transitioning from mainstream MD into a more nurturing kind of functional or alternative medicine practitioner. who knows. it would require soul-searching and creativity. but i think it's the best option-- keep what she has but work towards a fulfilling role for herself. which is ultimately one which is in accordance with her female spirit. if she hasn't discovered the value of her female spirit on her own, though, good luck trying to advise her on it. usually those deep kind of discoveries can only happen through really personal and self-undertaken ventures like meditation, journaling, spirituality, recovering from a crisis, etc.
>>
>>59629585
I'd teach them to think because it seems not a lot of people are capable of doing that nowadays.
>>
>>59631692
Shit. I was thinking this too.
Signing her up for every dating service in the book soon
>>
>>59632061
If she's posting about cats, wine and pizza on her facebook all the time, you might as well start looking at freezing her eggs, IVF and the problems associated with single parenthood.
>>
>>59631319
??....
Oh yeah, you must be an idiot.
>>
>>59629585
>your daughter
>not your wife's daughter
>>
I would teach them that they should try to find a man who is in the technology sector if technology is what interests them.

Then she can be a good supportive wife who can offer interesting conversation to her husband when he gets home form work and she asks about his day.
>>
>>59629585
>He thinks I'll ever have a daughter
>>
>>59630839
Duderino, depending the city, you can fuck up your life big time having more than 1 fucking son by 25
>>
>>59629585
>encourage your daughters/sons to be interested in technology
Yes. Interested, as in not being tech illiterates.

>>59629585
>and teach them to code if they do become interested in it
No. That's not what all tehnology resorts to. That'll be entirely their own choice.
>>
>>59629585
>having children
Literally unethical.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.