[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My iphone has million times more power than the computer used

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1487144278070.jpg (69KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487144278070.jpg
69KB, 960x960px
My iphone has million times more power than the computer used to take the man to the moon.

how does that make you feel, /g/?
>>
>needing the moon and space ships in order to brag about his mobile phone
>>
It has a million times more watt? I doubt that.
>>
>>59629171
I think you're under estimating the role of rockets in getting people to the moon.
>>
File: 1468808081968.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1468808081968.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>>59629171
>he non-ironically believes we went to the moon
>>
>>59629171
Left - faggotsville
Right - cool swag motherfucker zone
>>
>>59629171
It makes me feel sad that you've got this technological marvel and it's locked down so that you can't do much more than play angry turds and look at your grandma's photos on facebook
>>
>go to iPhone store and buy one
>duct tape onto rocket
>plug in usb
>pocket the difference and call it a day
Easiest 18.3999 billion I ever made
>>
>>59630095
Why are you on a technology board if you're too stupid to jailbreak?
>>
>>59630051
Earth is flat, huh?
>>
>>59630549
Not him but
>It's ok that they glue a dildo in my anus. Some people have found a way to wiggle out of it!
Why are YOU on a technology board if you don't care about technology enough to make good decisions? Stop feeding money to the problem.
>>
>>59630873
>the dildo in my anus is better
>>
>>59630968
Apple actively tries to keep you from accessing your own hardware you cucky wucky.
>>
>>59630991
So? Android manufacturers do the same thing. Even the Pissel is locked down if you get it from Verizon. Either way I don't give a fuck. I don't buy my phone based on stupid ideologies.
>>
>>59631049
Yeah, you don't have to care. Buy whatever you want like any other consumer. Just don't assume that your opinions hold any value. The ideologies aren't even stupid at all, they are just scary and conflict with your sheep habits.
>>
>>59629171
rocket guidance is not a computationally heavy task
neither is computing rocket trajectories
>>
>>59631283
Where did I say I don't care? I am not under the illusion that some company cares about me like you. I will simply buy the better product. Keep buying Google because you're better than all the iSheep goy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.