[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats up with this optiplex being everywhere? I repair computers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: dell_gx260.jpg (17KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dell_gx260.jpg
17KB, 500x500px
whats up with this optiplex being everywhere?
I repair computers as a hobby and I have never seen a more common computer, and it usually comes from old people. they are always covered in this yellowish gunk and dust for more than a decade, but they still work.
>>
>>59622122
It's from an aera when Dell at least pretended they could create something similar to IBMs ThinkShit.
>>
>>59622122
Blame the Dell guy. He sold a lot of PCs to impressionable idiots. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZi1Ouc4Wtk
>>
File: 1451363404736.gif (742KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1451363404736.gif
742KB, 200x189px
>>59622216
My 00's readings re off the charts!!!
>>
>>59622122

Dell dimensions and old xps etc used to be built like tanks the first thing to go was the hard drive if anything at all.
>>
optiplex's are basically in every school, office, business

people buy what they have used before
>>
>>59622216
DUDE YOU'RE GETTING A DELL!
>>
>>59622122
I have one of thse, 2 actually
>>
>>59622122
Excellent case inside of which to build a sleeper -- maybe like an i7-770k+1070ti -- which nobody will suspect of having such performance under the hood.
>nice dubs, too
>>
>>59622122
i liked these because you didnt have to screw in the internals. everything could slide out of the case with these green clips
>>
>>59624511
processor cooling was abysmal though.
>>
>>59622216
Must be Linuses dad
>>
>>59624399
do you have any idea how gay you sound right now

do you think anyone gives a shit if you have a shitty looking PC with "such performance" under the hood????

how old are you????????
>>
>>59624676
>obviously illiterate
>no capitalization
>massive overuse of punctuation
>has the audacity to ask how hold anyone else is
Hang yourself with rusty piano wire
>>
>>59624726

5133P3R PC babby detected

get your mother's approval before your next post
>>
>>59623049
>people buy what they have used before
Or use what's given away, sold at a work auction for nothing, or sold on special at Fry's for next to nothing.
>>
>>59622122

I use one of these as a personal wiki server.

Dell these days have proprietary PSU (only one sata conn for you, goy) and matching mobos; they also cost twice what it costs me to make my own from parts. Possibly because I'm a bong.

Fuck Dell
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.