[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want to get a surface pro 4 for university (the i5 4gb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

i want to get a surface pro 4 for university (the i5 4gb one). Thoughts, /g/?
>>
I have the i5 4gb. With only Spotify and a browser open you're at 70~% RAM. One instance of Visual Studio and you're maxed out. Get more RAM if you develop
>>
Why do you care what an internet board thinks? Are you a fucking drone, do you not have your own personality?
>>
>>59598180
i dunno, just bored
>>
>>59598241
just buy it faggot we dont care
>>
>>59598241

>i boerd i maek tred huehuehue

Fuck off, retard. We have 400 of these threads a month and not a single fucking one gets deleted by one of the mouth-breathing 'mods' despite it explicitly being against board rules.
>>
I have a surface pro 3 i5 with 4gb ram its good for web browsing and watching tv but like >>59598177
said the ram fills up pretty fast so you should get more ram if you can. Also the screens are very delicate and the housing dents pretty easily. I cracked the screen on mine and had to disable the touch screen. So if you're at all rough on things you should just get a thinkpad or at least put it in a case (they make some good cases that don't add too much bulk check out UAG). That said I do really like the thing even without a working touch screen. The keyboard is shit on the 3 but they upgraded it on the 4 and spaced the keys out a little better. I've actually been contemplating upgrading the keyboard and replacing the screen on mine as it is a nice little device and I miss the tablet functionality of it
>>
>>59598159
I got a surface pro 3 i5 8gb. Still holds up even being 3 years old. I recommend if you buy a surface to get protection for it the screen is very fragile and if it cracks it may cause the digitizer to make false touches making it impossible to use as a tablet.
>>
8 gb of ram is the bare essential for the surface. It uses ram like a whore, a very expensive whore.
>>
>>59598159
I have a SP3 i5 with 4 GB RAM. If you want it for development go with at least 8GB, otherwise 4GB is perfect for notes and browsing.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.