[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is H1-B the 21st century equivalent of the burning of the Great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Is H1-B the 21st century equivalent of the burning of the Great Library of Alexandria? Thousands of competent people fired in favor of hostage labor that's too dumb to remember things we taught them from day 1 multiple years ago that they're supposed to use every day. If thousands of actually intelligent americans still had their jobs and companies provided training in computer programming instead of going straight to the H1-B office, our society could easily be 100 years more advanced.
>>
>>59596152
>burning of the Great Library of Alexandria
>>
>>59596166
That's basically the
3 4
of history.
>>
>>59596152
>Great Library of Alexandria
What's that?

t. American
>>
>>59596387
>>59596166
what are yall getting at?
>>
>>59596152
>le americans are smart meme
The last 10 candidates I interviewed for a senior position paying six figures all claimed 5+ years of experience and couldn't even do fizzbuzz tier problems
>>
>>59596446
I work with "outsouced" workers, their contract is setup somehow so we can't get them fired for massive incompetence. Every year an Indian puts on his resume is meaningless.
>>
>>59596493
Still cheaper than your average CS grad, while being pretty much the same
Decent white CS grads get jobs even if they're much more expensive than your street shitter, they end up directing the street shitters to shit some barely usable code
If American education wasn't so shit H1B's wouldn't exist, aside from a few top tier emigree's poached from other countries
H1B's woldn't exist if American colleges weren't full blown kikes, since your average grad wouldn't be entitled as fuck nor indebted, allowing him to take shitty jobs and eventually get something decent
>>
pajeets lower the wage floor, it's sickening

i hope they flood the HR departments and accounting and sales too. No one cares about the nerd jobs now, until the pajeets flood their industry too.

my school is like 80% indian or muslims or whatever shit. They all fucking cheat and spend all DAY at college doing ???
They're fucking losers and ontop of that, dumb as shit. They study all fucking day just to memorize the answers, never being able to actually explain shit or show work.
It's like they're copy pasting school work into their brains instead of actually organically learning it.
>>
>>59596152
>>59596493

>If American education wasn't so shit H1B's wouldn't exist, aside from a few top tier emigree's poached from other countries
American education is shit, and yet every h1b comes from a country who's grad schools are barely able to teach what we cover in undergrad.
>>
>>59597186
>imbliying
CS grads can't even fizzbuzz senpai, get real
Both are equally shit, one smells like poo and is cheaper though
>>
Fight between management and labor. Management takes the scorched earth option /because they can get away with it/ even though there is long-term no rational business case.

Due to timeframes by the time Pajeet fucks the company with worthless activity and seat-filling, the responsible managers have flipped and moved on, 4 or 5 years is all they need. I think these people know what they are doing, they are the ones getting presentations of non-results and watching the continuous crisis management dysfunction.
>>
>>59596152
American CS grads are often pajeets, or at the skill level equivalent to pajeets. If they're more expensive and not better why would it even be a thing?
>>
>>59597320
>CS grads can't even fizzbuzz
this has to be a meme, I could do that in high school
>>
>>59598753
>Want to code vidya to play with bros
>Go to school for brogramming
>What the fuck is this math shit?
>Not even bad enough to fail
>Fizzbutzz hurr i'll just webdev
>>
File: tmp_8381-giphy2007008372.gif (992KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8381-giphy2007008372.gif
992KB, 250x250px
>>59596408

Underrated
>>
Americans are so fucking proud of being ignorant, it's not even funny anymore.
>>
>>59598570
the potential

you can teach a stupid white kid

pajeets are helpless, especially when they don't understand english well enough for you to tell them why their shit doesn't work.
>>
>>59601004
>hire murican
>Train murican
>he's now overskilled for the current job and gets hired elsewhere or asks for a raise
>repeat
It's just not a sustainable system when there's cheaper labor available for cheap jobs.
>muh minimum wage increases
>>
>>59596152
If your job can be taken away from you by a person like you described then I'd say it wasn't much of a job and you must have had minimal skills.
>>
>>59601024
And these are the same people who buy cheap imported goods (electronics, clothing, footwear, cars etc) rather than buying locally made.
Your lifestyle is being subsidized by the low H1B wages and the off-shoring.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.