[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the transition from iOS to Android like? I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: iphone6-select-2014.png?w=782.png (882KB, 782x1000px) Image search: [Google]
iphone6-select-2014.png?w=782.png
882KB, 782x1000px
What's the transition from iOS to Android like?

I have the 6S but want something else; any suggestions?
>>
Amazing at first.

With the ability to customise everything way you want it you'll spend hours perfecting it. Once that's over you start to notice the deficiencies though.

A lot of apps just don't run as well on android as they do on iOS.
>>
>>59594770
depends on how much of a quick learner you are, and how willing you are to fix your own problems that might pop up
>>
>>59594770
Amazing. Will never switch back. It's like having a desktop PC in your pocket.
>>
>>59594888
This is the best description. At least Snapchat doesn't crash on opening 30% of the time anymore.

Its the only daily use app of mine with a gulf in quality compared to ios
>>
>>59594770
Dunno, do you plan to do anything in particular?

If you're just using common apps the difference is just the price tag on your phone.
>>
>>59594770
You know how you get a better warranty and sometimes a lot more features and gimmicks in a Kia/Hyundai but you obviously buy a Toyota or a Honda because you know you're getting better quality and reliability?

Yeah, it's like that. People can say what they want about Apple and their hardware but the shit "just werks" and is very reliable and holds its resale value very well.

Stick with he iPhone OP

>t. former Android and PC fag
>>
>>59596164
Holy shit this is the most fucking retarded argument I've ever seen. No faggot, you actually get more for your money with Android phones depending on the one you buy. The hardware you get on Android phones in the same price point as the ifaggot phone is vastly superior. OP has realized he has a fucking iPhone with a screen res of only 1920x1080 in 2017 which is fucking sad especially when you consider the price. OP I'd say wait for the new Pixel or Samsung S8 but there are so many Android phones to choose from so just start searching
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.