[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best programming chair, /g/? >If I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: chair.jpg (161KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
chair.jpg
161KB, 1200x1200px
What's the best programming chair, /g/?

>If I'm going to sit on my ass all day, I had better be comfortable.
>>
I'd cut off my left nut for a Steelcase Leap Worklounge.
>>
>>59585188
I've been using Marcus from Ikea for a year without any issues. Does the job
>>
People who use a chair aren't programmers, they are faggots.

True programmers have 3 monitor arms next to their bed with 3 monitors ready to be positioned as soon as you lay comfy in the bed,
the desktop next to the bed,
and a nice bed table for the keyboard and mouse.
True elite programmers do everything from the bed.
>>
>>59585960
kek
>>
>>59585188
I sit in an old wooden chair with no cushion and a split down the middle, no jokes.
>>
Use a standing desk.
>>
>>59585188
I take my thinkpad outside and program while sitting in the dirt as intended by nature. Therefore it's the most comfortable position for a human to sit.
>>
>>59586000
Pic or fuck off.
>>
>>59585188
vim
>>
>>59585960
Forgot a dialysis device.

>bed next to wall
>desktop next to the bed with cables going underneath it and connecting to monitors
>3 monitor arms outfitted on the wall for free and unconstrained positioning of monitors when in bed
>2 dialysis devices connecting to the programmer, 1 feeding soylent, the other feeding water with diluted energy drink and cocaine mix
>additional slim monitor arm attached to the side of the bed which has a vibro-fleshlight or a penis pump attached to it
>2 valves connecting to the anus and urination hole which constantly suck the excrement, pull it to the pumping machine beneath the bed, which then transfers the excrement via a valve leading to the toilet
>>
The toilet
>>
File: IMG_1270.jpg (662KB, 1512x2016px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1270.jpg
662KB, 1512x2016px
>>59586042
Don't be mean anon.
>>
>>59585188
I've been using the exact chair in your picture for many years and it is glorious.
>>
>>59585188
Aeron, but they are extra comfy if they came from a firesale of a dot com startup (comfiness gained is proportional to ludicrousness of said startup's business model).

2001 was the year to buy an Aeron.
>>
>>59585188
Hag Futu, Dauphin XCode, Steelcase Leap or such Office chairs.
>>
>>59586115
Hahaha, enjoy warts in your ass from prolonged seating
>>
>>59586710
this doesn't make sense
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.