[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to build a pc but don't know what to get in 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: images-4.jpg (6KB, 214x236px) Image search: [Google]
images-4.jpg
6KB, 214x236px
I want to build a pc but don't know what to get in 2017 , ideal budget $500-600 .
>>
>>59583943
see
>>59583672

$600 ? watch for msi
>>
Self bump because im a noob
>>
>what is /pcbg/
>>
https://youtu.be/kSTqDqe52sY

Anyone think this would be good
>>
Start with a g4560, best value for your money so far. I have it by myself 4 my gamingpc.
16GB DDR4 Ram from crucial. Its cheap and good.
Plus cheap Mainboard with wlan and bluetooth includet if u want it. Must support lga 1151 socket.
GPU maybe a RX 470 e.g. from msi
PSU with 500w will suffice 4 this.
>>
File: 1485361999147.jpg (49KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
1485361999147.jpg
49KB, 500x323px
>>59584230
it's shit and anyone who considers this needs to be dropped out of a helicopter

3gb gimpforce with a single fan, Skylake i3, H110 not even H170, a single stick of bottom barrel ram say hello to two rank probably, a WD Blue after they kneecapped anything except the BLACKEDs, and the worst PSU EVGA has ever put out.

I'm not joking on that, and just for emphasis this is what the 12v rail on the worst PSU EVGA put out would do. Your motherboard gets this in the face, do you think that cheapo fuckin H110 shit would be happy with this?

>>59585057
buying 2 core 4 thread in the current year of 2017 is just asking to be shot in the kneecaps two years down the line when minspec becomes quadcores.
>>
File: 1488253740665.png (57KB, 343x173px) Image search: [Google]
1488253740665.png
57KB, 343x173px
>>59584230
>>59585561
Oh and just to round out the entire shitfest, a full fucking 12% of the budget is spent on a metal god damn box.

Whatever idiotic narcissist put out this list is going to be in the fifth group up against the wall when the day of the rope comes.
>>
>>59584230
>>59585561
>>59585594
second worst PSU*

Your godforsaken list made me so god damn angry that I'm leaving out words. You scumsucking retard /v/ kiddy who crawls in here asking for muh gaymeer peecee lego advice, not even bothering to do any research beforehand. Then you come up to here like a retarded mutt and taking a dump right on the front porch with one of the worst videos I have ever seen. I'm going to have to delete that video from my history both on browser and account, then report it to youtube for being content made by a subhuman homunculi. Just for posting that and having the gall to ask if its good or not, I want to pick you up by the scruff, take you out back, and put you in the ditch with the rest of your inhuman kind. You don't even deserve to be called sentient let alone sapient.
>>
>>59583943
You want a gaming PC right?

Get a cheapo mainboard. Asrock is your go to for cheapos.

Don't overspend on CPU buy a good GPU instead - doesn't matter if you want to game or make youtube videos a good GPU will benefit you more.

Don't go crazy on the RAM. You can upgrade it later.

Don't go crazy on the storage for the same reason.

Get the cheapest case you can stomach.

500W PSU is more than enough for a single GPU PC.

There all you need to know.
>>
>>59585814
Its frightning that ASRock are considered top teir with Ryzen now.
>>
CPU: R5/i3
GPU: 480/1060
PSU: Cooler Master V/EVGA Supernova/Seasonic/Corsair RM
Build around that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.