[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Guy runs big botnet and drains bankaccounts >He only gets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1490420316356.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490420316356.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>Guy runs big botnet and drains bankaccounts
>He only gets 3 years in prison

Why is this fair?
>>
why aren't you C A R D I N G
>>
>>59567505
It's outdated
>>
White collar crime isn't real crime.
>>
>>59567569
give it back Miroslav
>>
>>59567569
>Stealing people's money isn't a real crime

How is theft not a crime?
>>
>>59567579
If I had the skill required to drain bank accounts, extort or embezzle money, I wouldn't be here talking to you.

>>59567601
The law only exists insofar as it is enforced.
If you can steal millions of dollars and get away with a short sentence or without punishment, then it isn't a real crime.
>>
>>59567601
If it was a crime then all jews would be in jail.
>>
>>59567601
Jails are filled with people who murder, mutilate, and people who have spent their entire lives traumatizing people by robbing at gun-point and by home invasion. The justice system doesn't care about your bank account and neither do we.
>>
>>59567627
"It's not as bad as violent crime so it's not a real crime!"
how does that make any sense you fucking idiot
>>
>>59567636
It's not as bad as violent crime so it doesn't deserve as severe a prison sentence as violent crime. You must be pretty naive about the volume of crime committed in the world to think that 3 years is not an exceptionally large prison sentence for this barely-crime.
>>
Kill yourself, you dumb fucking shit stain.
>>
>>59567649
How do you think other people should be punished for stealing money?
>>
>>59567658
t. Criminal
>>
>>59567613
>The law only exists insofar as it is enforced.
this
you can argue the merit of laws
but it isn't a crime if you don't get punished
that's literally the definition of crime
>>
>>59567735
>Kill you
>Dont get punished
>It's not a crime

Yes really makes me think
>>
>>59567746
if you kill someone and the law doesn't want to punish you then it isn't a crime
>>
>>59567674
Give people a monetary value then take the amount that was stolen and treat it as if they had killed x amount of people.

RIP wall street
>>
>>59567789
Wallstreet did nothing wrong though
>>
>>59567804
I think after they collapses the banking industry and suddenly billions of dollars turned up in their (offshore) bank accounts they'd have a few heads rolling in the gutters.
>>
>>59567825
But you don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>59567569
disgusting, when white collar crime can affect many more people, but lel who gives a shit i got my own.
>>
>>59567841
I completely agree with the sentiment.
White collar crime in the extreme is probably one of the worst things you can do as a human in my opinion, but unfortunately society and the associated legal structures doesn't see it the same way.
>>
>>59567497
Upvoted
>>
Because he was just stealing the bank's money. Nobody was victimized except for a minor inconvenience in the form of a short phone call to the bank. The banks effectively make it all back in less than 5 minutes.
>>
This thread is why I'm okay with the government spying.
>>
File: 20170306_104603.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170306_104603.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>59568195
This. As a criminal I would never skem sat a small ebay account but have no problem with money or items that are insured or backed by a massive entity. I feel no guilt taking a couple grand from chase, apple, amazon, etc
>>
>>59567497
>keeping large amounts of money on bank accounts
>>
>>59570652
Holy shit you're an idiot

when you steal money from companies you're fucking over regular people. They pass the costs onto insurance companies which pass it onto the government. Or they raise prices.
>>
>>59567497
maybe he stole from normal poor people. they dont care much about those.
>>
>>59570614
get stabbed
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.