[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have a bunch of raspberry pis i want to get some hash cracking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Pi2ModB1GB_-comp.jpg (3MB, 4224x2394px) Image search: [Google]
Pi2ModB1GB_-comp.jpg
3MB, 4224x2394px
i have a bunch of raspberry pis i want to get some hash cracking distributed computing i cant seem to figure out the best logic on doing a bruteforce attack i dont know if so make words in master computer and send to slaves or to send some type of indicator somehow i am wondering if any of you have any abstract ideas that could help me make it fast and what not any language would help (except java ) i am willing to write a server / client side for the pis on any other language
>>
they will never achieve a meaningful hash rate. sell them all and use the money to get an rx480
>>
>>59563478
i want to do it for the exp mostly and the low power its not really about time
>>
File: image.png (671KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
671KB, 640x1136px
>>59563478
>getting the RX480 when you can
shitpost
>>
>>59563606
im sure hes shit posting
>>
>>
>>59563462
nice sentence fagit
>>
>>59563704
thank god im not an english major

>>59563695
just posting nothing i see
>>
>>59563462
Write a program that takes a range as an input.
Run the same program on all the pis.
Give them different ranges to work on.
Seems straight forward.
>>
>>59563462
there are all sorts of ways to accomplish what you are trying to do with that said and with out asking detail s there are several ways to use bundle wlans and to use for an attack without the need for hard ware aes has a vulnerable eap that can be ported I posted an equation to help and explain further
>>
>>59563740
see the issue is that ranges go from easy to hard u want to work as a whole i was thinking of sending multiple words as payload => then once its done then sending the next X amount as payload keep doing that
>>
>>59564181
bump
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.