[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one in the world that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one in the world that uses his left hand for the mouse. You people have no idea what you're missing. Try it for a month. You'll be amazed.

Pic semi related, ambidextrous mice are better tho
>>
No thanks
>>
>>59561862
I'm constantly changing hand while using wireless mouse. Just one-click reverse the main button in system preferences window.
>>
>>59561949
I've been using mouse on the left since forever and I never thought about switching buttons. Middle finger for the left click, index for right. It's how god intended it to be. I'm can use the mouse with the right as well, but not nearly as accurately. Also I'm right handed.

Also for the people wondering what the benefits are:
>less travel space between typing and using the mouse
>browsing while fapping
>better accuracy in general
>>
>>59561862
I would change but I'm too lazy to change the cursor (seems weird to have that left looking cursor while using the mouse with the right hand)

Also, I believe I would need an inverted keyboard, too.
Now I can type something fast with one hand, but otherwise I wouldn't be able to.
>>
File: wat.png (6KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
6KB, 429x410px
>>59562093
>I would change but I'm too lazy to change the cursor (seems weird to have that left looking cursor while using the mouse with the right hand)
That's a non issue. You get used to it
>Also, I believe I would need an inverted keyboard, too.
Wat
>>
>>59562130
a full keyboard with the numpad on the left
>>
>>59562154
Assuming such a thing exists -- why would you say no to one of the greatest benefits of being a left handed mouse user? The travel time between mouse and keyboard for a right handed user with a full keybaord is way longer than it is for a left handed user with a full keyboard. Also no need to get a tenkeyless or whatever.
>>
>>59561862
Razer would sell you LED's on a dick and you gaymurs would probably buy it. Fucking retards.
>>
>>59562206
Do you have a reading disability? Or do images simply trigger you?
>>
File: 1477615831966.jpg (18KB, 334x280px) Image search: [Google]
1477615831966.jpg
18KB, 334x280px
>>59561862
>Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one in the world that uses his left hand for the mouse
Left-handed people die faster than right-handed people.

Enjoy your trip to the mortuary.
>>
>>59562335
Correlation is not causation, you science-illiterate baffoon
>>
>>59562335
> Sample size isn't even a thousand.
Fuck you.
>>
>>59562433
>Correlation is not causation, you science-illiterate baffoon
Idiotic Internet blowhard confirmed.

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2012/10/correlation_does_not_imply_causation_how_the_internet_fell_in_love_with_a_stats_class_clich_.html

>>59562437
Enjoy dying quicker, leftard.
>>
File: jimmyrustle.jpg (52KB, 299x288px) Image search: [Google]
jimmyrustle.jpg
52KB, 299x288px
>>59562482
It's basic statisics. Gtfo with your pop culture websites, lol
>>
>tfw left handed and use mouse right handed exclusively

is there something wrong with me
>>
>>59561862
I'm right-handed, but use my left for the squeaker.
>>
>>59562742
I'm the opposite
>>
>>59561862
Me, you can also ctrl+click in one hand
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.