[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"dude this generation fucking SUXXXX" >"internet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 20160223072627.png (39KB, 465x310px) Image search: [Google]
20160223072627.png
39KB, 465x310px
>"dude this generation fucking SUXXXX"
>"internet is RUINED"
>"it was so fucking good in old days, now its all javascript and CSS botnet hell"
>"lol a website takes fucking forever to load, why can't they keep it simple ?"

>meanwhile posts images over 500KB
>"haha look at my screencap hahaha it needs to be 3.12mb haha"

Fucking kill yourself you retards, you are part of the problem
>>
>>59553205
>meanwhile posts images
>not just pure text
>>
another "anon mistakes /g/ for being one person" episode
>>
>>59553205
you seem to be confusing an load-on-demand image and a webpage
>>
>>59553205
This.
>>59553763
>load on demand
>"here, I want you to see this image, but it's fucking 2MB"

No different from bloated webpages desu, webpages are "load on demand" too
>>
>>59553205
Whats killing the internet is not the size of pages, its the goverment and normies.
Gov tries to get our data and normies spout every stupid thing they do or think . Pages back then didnt need analytics and tracker because noone was listening to you fap. Pages back then didnt need to be big because they werent hosting >9000 photos of lunches and babies every day
>>
>>59553773
>No different from bloated webpages desu, webpages are "load on demand" too
not really, most of the time you're only after the text, but the text is bundled along with megabytes of images and javascript
4chan is an imageboard, you come here for the images, and yet even then, every image has a small preview, which you must manually request the full version of
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.