[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate iTunes I hate iPods I hate iPhones Apples insistence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1409226816826.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1409226816826.gif
2MB, 400x225px
I fucking hate iTunes
I hate iPods
I hate iPhones

Apples insistence on using this backwards featureless application to force an unnecessary DRM is going to be the death of me
I've tried at least three alternatives none of which do what they say they do, all of which are paid applications. iFunbox is the only thing I've discovered so far that is capable of working effectively with these garbage Apple products, but it still manages to be totally unfit for use as a media transfer application. Forcing corporate shilling bloat on the consumer, removing features all over, and catering to normies is what has killed Apple, and I'm glad they're dying.

>set up library on main pc in iTunes so that I can transfer music to my phone
>iTunes does not automatically monitor library directories and refuses to update without wiping and recreating the library from the same folder
>iTunes forces me to wipe my phone/ipods music in order to add more to it that I have since added to my library instead of allowing one to simply copy over new tracks
>It thinks a recreated library from the exact same folder is a totally new library
>My pc has not changed at all, it is the only iTunes install I use

Apples software is objectively bad
I hate Apple, I need an Android phone. I may just outright sell my piece of shit iPhone and buy a cheaper Android phone which by virtue of being Android will automatically be vastly better.

OH
AND OH BOY
IT TOTALLY LEAVES OUT ALBUM ARTWORK HALF THE TIME AND DOESN'T ALLOW YOU TO CHANGE ARTIST ARTWORK BECAUSE APPLES SHITTY SCRAPER CANT FIND THE FUCKING RIGHT ARTISTS FOR ANYTHING
I HATE APPLE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Works on my machine.
>>
I don't remember subscribing to this blog
>>
>>59549201
ebic blog boast
where do i unsubscribe?
i'm trying to lessen the amount of faggotry i read in a day.
>>
File: loldongles.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
loldongles.webm
1MB, 720x404px
>>59549463
>>59549500
Kill yourselves Apple shills
>>
I remember using iTunes for my ipods long ago. I just never set up syncing ever and instead just dragged my music files into the Music library on the iPod.

The whole syncing shit is a meme.
>>
>>59549201
I'm a Mac fag and I use Android phones, i can only agree with you, I love mac os but iOS is utter shit.

Here is a fun challenge: Try to get your iPhone to use a mp3 of your choice as ringtone.
>>
>>59549712
Actually iFunbox works quite well for that, I set the Valve intro Hazardous Environments as mine through that and it doesn't bother me at all.

Its just a huge shame that you're basically required to use a third party application.
>>
>>59549201
Wat

Delete iTunes. It's not needed. Install Golden Ear and transfer over via its FTP server all your downloaded flac/cue files, etc..
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.