[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I buy and do all these things to earn street cred and respect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: images.png (5KB, 218x160px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 218x160px
>I buy and do all these things to earn street cred and respect from /g/.
>None of it matters cause outside of the internet I'm lonely and don't share this hobby with anyone else

Do you have /g/ tier friends?
>>
>>59540393
You're doing it wrong, you should use it to improve your quality of life, not gain respect.
>>
>>59540427
Seconded.
>>
>>59540393
>not being so balls to the wall about your hobby you pique the interest people who would otherwise not be too interested.
>>
File: 1490094435548.jpg (52KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1490094435548.jpg
52KB, 1024x576px
>>59540393
After spending many years without seeing my cousin, a few months ago I discovered that he is quite enthusiastic about technology. (And he's a weeb now, that's maybe my fault).
We have not spoken for several years. I find he kind of annoying when he was younger, but he's a really cool guy now.
He really likes to learn about computers and stuff, He's now learning how to code, he even uses GNU/Linux. I was really surprised when he told me that he's learning to use Arch Linux and Openbox, by now he uses Arch as his primary OS.
In the other hand, he really likes manga and anime, I found that now he plays VN's too, he's really good at music so he even learns how to plays VN ost on Piano and Guitar!. We talk for hours about anime and stuff!

I really feel very proud about him, I call him sometimes after work, he's probably my only '/g/-friend', Despite he don't browser here or other websites, I think he's /ourguy/.
>>
Find a Hacker Space near you.
>>
File: 1488497518172.jpg (29KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1488497518172.jpg
29KB, 512x512px
>>59540700
>tfw I used to talk about linux and vidya with my cousin but now he became a complete normie.
>>
>>59540427
Why first post is the best post?
>>
>>59540700
>tfw my cousin was almost this but then "he" watched NGE and turned into literally asuka

He's a trap now. A really ugly, bald trap in a red wig that unironically says betsu ni. And uses a mac. I'm pretty sure he posts in desktop threads too.

Fuck life.
>>
>>59540393
lol. That's nothing. Just go to a meetup and talk to people. You'll be fine.
>>
>>59540427
fpbp
>>
>>59540861
Hi cousin.
(⋟īšâ‹ž)
>>
>>59540393
Visit a LUG around you.
>>
>>59540393
no, i don't have autistic friends to talk abut gnu plus linux with. but my inner autism commands me to expand my knowledge of the gnu plus linux to be more efficient and overall better @ work
>>
>>59540393
You should buy and use only Apple prosucts then you will be cool like me
>>
>Do you have /g/ tier friends?
Yeah, have some friends from high school that use 4chan as well. Met some folks in uni who also use /g/. One from high school is a thinkpad fanatic like me, the ones from college are just poorfags, also like me. I have to say, all the thinkpad using niggers in uni are redditfags.
>>
File: 8.png (40KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
40KB, 633x758px
>>59541299
I use macbook
>>
>>59540393
Yes I have a masters in computer engineering, most of my friends are geeks
>>
>when everyone discovers you have a badass PC and then everyone only talks to you when they are having problems with their laptop or prebuilt
>>
>>59540749
You really think he ever got over his autistic tendencies?

You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave.
>>
File: 20170319_090922_HDR~2.jpg (2MB, 4106x3120px) Image search: [Google]
20170319_090922_HDR~2.jpg
2MB, 4106x3120px
>>59540393
Sup bitch

/g/ is the reason I own basically everything here

My girlfriend thinks I'm retarded when I start babbling about the merits of my decade old wired mouse or yet another Think branded floppy drive pouch but I like it
>>
>>59541659
So you're basically a living meme.
>>
>>59541659
Your girlfriend would probably also call you insane for having a 2 decade old car, back when they made it out of steel and wasnt designed to fail in 5 years to make you buy another.
Or why you might still use an old phone and don't get the newest iphone every season.
>>
>>59541659
That setup really ticks all the meme boxes.
>>
>>59541771
And the obey sticker ruins it all
>>
>>59540393
>>I buy and do all these things to earn street cred and respect from /g/.
>>None of it matters cause outside of the internet I'm lonely and don't share this hobby with anyone else
>Do you have /g/ tier friends?
Are you aware that this is an anonymous board?
>>
>>59541659
>Listening to a woman

For pete's sake man they wouldn't even be able to purchase a good vacuum cleaner or a steam iron
>>
>>59540393
get an IT job
>>
You would fit right in on /fa/
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.