[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, so I have a Mac running Virtualbox I have windows 10 and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: yummy.gif (1MB, 392x400px) Image search: [Google]
yummy.gif
1MB, 392x400px
Okay, so I have a Mac running Virtualbox

I have windows 10 and centOS running.
I have a domain pointed to my mac and I use that to log into my windows vm and I use port forwarding to do that.

how would I be able to specify which vm I want to log into? I can't figure it out I've been googling all day.
>>
>>59536026
>Okay, so I have a Mac

Found your problem.
>>
>>59536104
in all seriousness
>>
>>59536134
>Okay, so I have a Mac

Found your problem.
>>
>>59536026
>Okay, so I have a Mac running Virtualbox
>I have windows 10 and centOS running.
>I have a domain pointed to my mac and I use that to log into my windows vm and I use port forwarding to do that.
>how would I be able to specify which vm I want to log into? I can't figure it out I've been googling all day.
Just use
BootCamp
>>
>>59536209
no, I use it for some remote stuff.

I have a vm host server with two vms running.

From a client's building:
I can put my office's ip in the RD Client on my phone, and it goes over the internet to my router which sends me through the RD Port to one of the VMs on my host server. But I'd like to be able to log into the second VM if I wanted to. how would I do that?
>>
>>59536310
Do you want to log into the second VM with the same port and IP?
If no, go into the network adapter settings, set it to bridged, and specify the IP and port given to the second VM.
>>
>>59536433
I want to be able to log in with the same port and IP

I use a subdomain of my company site for vm log in like this:
vmlogin.example.com
>>
>>59536487
You would have to disconnect the first VM in order to connect to the second
>>
>>59536515
why, though?
so I couldn't have two different machines connected to two different vms on the same host simultaneously?
>>
>>59536646
Well, you could have them both connected, but you would have to use either a different IP for each VM or a different port. It's like directing them to the same destination, it can't work for both VMs
>>
File: 1472834474175.png (256KB, 407x557px) Image search: [Google]
1472834474175.png
256KB, 407x557px
>>59536026
>>
>>59536688
that's so fucking lame.
I'd like to see virtualbox be able to act as a router and have it's own IP.

That way you only need to use one ip and you could log in
maybe something like
VBoxManage 'vm.example.com or IP' startvm "VM name"
could be put in the settings or the RD app

instead of having to have multiple ports lol
>>
>>59536724
this isn't
>oh how do I become root in temilul lulz
nice try though
>>
>>59536026
>Okay, so I have a Mac.

Lol sucks to be you faggot
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.