[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got this email. What tech should I buy with my newfound

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: lotto.png (408KB, 816x1056px) Image search: [Google]
lotto.png
408KB, 816x1056px
I just got this email. What tech should I buy with my newfound fortune? I'm thinking one of those 5k iMacs
>>
>>59525122
It's a scam dude.
>>
>>59525147
proofs?
>>
>>59525147
Why would an African lie?
>>
>>59525149
Do you even remember entering this competition? The fact they use gmail rather than their own is also another red flag.
>>
>>59525188
So they randomly snatched your email and just decided to give you a large sum of money? They're going to start asking for money soon as part of the competition or so you can enter another competition.
>>
>>59525147
>>59525157

What level of distilled weaponized autism do you have? Jesus Christ.
>>
Congrats OP. Your claim agent will likely ask you to a pay a fee in advance to cover service and processing costs. Pay it ASAP. Notice you will have to wait a few days until everything is sorted out and the money is credited and made available.
>>
>>59525206
You just don't want me to be rich, asshole. Fucking crab bucket mentality.
>>
>>59525232

Can confirm. Recently found out I had pretty wealthy relatives in Nigeria. Wired them some cash to sort some shit out with their bank and they are going to send me millions next week. Who else here a future millionaire and not a sad broke NEET?
>>
>>59525508
>Recently found out I had pretty wealthy relatives in Nigeria
I might be poor but at least I'm not a NIGGER
>>
>>59525147
You just want OP not to claim the money so you have another shot.
Nice try.
>>
>>59525122
It's pretty funny that once niggers learn how to use internet they immediately use it to scam people
>>
>>59525218
this or he's just a teenager who never got a scam mail in his life.
>>
>>59525147
>>59525157
Autist.
>>
File: 1486310377637.png (937KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486310377637.png
937KB, 900x600px
>>59525122

God talks through the random numbers. The nigger cattle can't understand this. You're purpose is to entertain god. God is perfectly just.
>>
>>59526510
TempleOS update when
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.