[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can a group of a dozen /g/entoomen beat big companies like IBM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: legacy_romero2_small.jpg (23KB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
legacy_romero2_small.jpg
23KB, 450x299px
Can a group of a dozen /g/entoomen beat big companies like IBM and Microsoft at their own game?

Can focused autism ki be more innovative than billions of dollars? It seems like that in the end. Just look at companies like id Software and their humble beginnings.
>>
/g/'s autism is far too intense to archive anything and programmers who aren't autistic crossdressers are an extinct breed.
>>
>>59517027
The problem about /g/s autism is the fact that 90% of the people who post here think their opinion is superior, teamwork would be impossible, the company would already fail at trying to find a name for it.

The infighting would be horrifying.
>>
>>59518881
need a trap leader
>>
I'll make the logo
>>
>>59518881

that's the beauty of weaponized autist

you see people do shit on their own all the time

more than one autist is distributed autism which doesn't work
>>
>>59517027
Microsoft and Apple did with IBM, but I don't think /g/'s fizzbuzz professionals can even compete
>>
>>59518897
Gay
>>
>>59519164
are you implying that traps are gay?
>>
File: 1489803559359.jpg (53KB, 502x730px) Image search: [Google]
1489803559359.jpg
53KB, 502x730px
>>59518897
Literally this
Is anyone here a trap thats a good leader and a model /g/entoo-man?
Post proof if you are
>>
>>59517027
is that bill gates from the 80s? dope as shit hot pink shorts...

fuck the 80s were so cool, wish I could go back
>>
>>59519223
neon fannypacks and loading an OS off multiple 5.25" disks each time you boot? I'll take the 90's anyday.

>slackware
>ethernet
>doom
>photoshop 2-5
>voodoo
>soundblaster
>total annihilation
>netscape
>>
>>59519223
John Carmack on the left foreground and John Romero on the right foreground, Tom Hall in between blue sweater guy and Romero. Only guys I know off the top of my head.
>>
File: 4plan.png (233KB, 1528x1950px) Image search: [Google]
4plan.png
233KB, 1528x1950px
I'm still waiting for /g/'s OS based on 9front and the 4chan designed UMPC to install it on
>>
I work for one of those tens of billions software companies. When they want to do something fast and big the company is big enough to pull the talent together to actually get shit done, but these teams are run by the highest leadership within the company and all red tape is out the window. Everything else gets done at a snails pace.
>>
if you're talking about video games then yes.
>>
>>59519204
It's literally a man playing dress up with breast implants and feminine hormones in his blood.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.