[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When are you finally creating that startup you've dreamed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: FxyEY62.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
FxyEY62.png
42KB, 846x592px
When are you finally creating that startup you've dreamed of, /g/?
>>
>>59510426

Never.

Everything is oversaturated. You've no financial and social capital, and every idea you come up with with has already been conceived and implemented by people much smarter and competent than yourself.
>>
>>59510646
This. Our only option left is to be corpie psychopaths, be a nigger and live on welfare, get incredibly lucky and think of something no one else has before or kill ourselves.
>>
prolly after I finish school
>>59512632
>get incredibly lucky and think of something no one else has before
more opportunities are yet to come, I mean look at what's happened in the past 10 years. Bitcoin, mobile, youtube, and fucking facebook
>>
>>59510426
When I find those extra 30 IQ points, wealthy connections and luck I've been missing for a while now.
>>
>>59510646
You really don't get startups at all. It's not about creating a unique idea, it's about creating an idea that investors think is the 'next big thing'.
Then you shuttle half the investor capital to switzerland and spend the other half on a failing startup and basketball hoops, slides, beanbags and such. When the startup implodes under the weight of its own bullshit, enjoy living like a king on swiss bank money.
>>
>>59512745
honestly you just need the last two, capitalism does not require a high IQ. I've known some pretty far gone people that still end up making hundreds of thousands or even fucking millions
>>
File: 13eee.jpg (52KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
13eee.jpg
52KB, 900x900px
>>59510646
This is dumb. A classmate of mine from college created a ecommerce platform that competed against Shopify and zillions of other platforms. The minute his platform started gaining traction his company got aqcuired by a competitor. So this could be a viable startup strategy, as long as you're not competing against the likes of FB, Google etc.
>>
>startup meme
>>
>>59510426
Long back I and few anons agreed to do weekly
/weekly personal project thread/
I was the one who was supposed to do it.
Mods even kept that first thread alive for 3 days.
I got too busy.
I want to leave my job but don't want another job meanwhile I am working towards selling some apps or games to get 1-2 years worth of salary so that I can leave my job and work on my startup.

I am very busy for thread maintainence. Sorry
>>
>>59512782
>I know nothing about raising capital
>what are covenants

Kys
>>
>>59510646
Retard detected
>>
>>59510646
This

>Tfw smart but not original or talented enough to come up with prototypes
>>
There are 7 billion people on the planet.
You don't have to beat every single one of them to be successful.
>>
>>59510426
Men make businesses, small or large.
beta numale faggots make "startups"

also sage because youre a beta numale faggot.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.