[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't mind me just pirating this pirated thread! >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 14900899940871350604820.jpg (633KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
14900899940871350604820.jpg
633KB, 2048x1152px
Don't mind me just pirating this pirated thread!

> retards think creating a new copies of things won't lessen the value of said things
>>
Sigh
Pirates never intended on buying the product first
They were either going to get it for free or not get it at all
But now that they have it for free, they actually advertise the fucking game for free
Literally nothing is lost, actually, sales are gained
You don't steal something, you just copy it
>>
>>59507900
Oh no! All my rare pepes are dwindling in value! What should I do?!
>>
Retard posted with his phone. Someone get the metadata on the picture and dox this idiot.
>>
>>59507945
chill out hackerman
>>
File: teachercore.jpg (252KB, 589x975px) Image search: [Google]
teachercore.jpg
252KB, 589x975px
quality thread
have a bump
>>
>>59507945
Ever wonder why the pictures get rotated the wrong way? BECAUSE MOST BOARDS DON'T KEEP METADATA, WHICH ALSO HAPPENS TO CONTAIN ROTATION.
Lurk moar fucker.
>>
>>59507900
>doesnt have the money to take a screenshot and crop
>>
>>59507995
tbf they used to
>>
stop spamming the board with this garbage
>>
Studies have shown piracy increases DVD and CD sales.
>>
why isnt piracy a serious issue people complain about for popular books like harry potter?
>>
>>59507900
>thinking that is my problem
>Thinking 'lessening the value' is a crime
>>
>>59508417
This. Your product must be competitive against other products as well as pirates.

Maybe make your game £10-£15 instead of £60, and more people will consider buying it.
>>
>>59508741
Fucking marketing genius over here. Your right anon. No one has thought of that. In fact, the (albeit incompetent) groups of marketing idiots have never thought about the price affecting sales. Nope, first one to say it right here folks. Million dollar idea anon. Gj.
Seriously though. At 10 dollars you would need 6 times the sales to reach the same revenue goal. Not to mention the 6 times overhead(no matter how small).
Let's say you paid 30 people for two years to work on a game,and you paid them all q shit 40k a year. You would need 120,000 sales just to be able to pay them that money, not to mention, you know, paying rent.
Get rekt you fucking dweeb.
>>
>>59508184
Music sales too. And ticket sales to concerts.
>>
File: hmm.png (9KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
9KB, 160x160px
>Majority of the entertainment industry is left-wing
>Multimillionaires that lobby for DRM

Really makes me boycott this industry.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.