[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whos been here for a while? I haven't been loyal to 4chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: stoned-age-3.jpg (44KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
stoned-age-3.jpg
44KB, 852x480px
Whos been here for a while? I haven't been loyal to 4chan at all but I remember years ago /g/ group-streamed the cult classic "The Stoned Age" and boy, the chirps were hysterical. Hopefully one of you is still here.
>>
Damn this is actually so depressing.
>>
I was here back when /g/ used to troll the shit out of tech support threads. Now everyone here is so fucking helpful goddamit
>>
>>59503158
I remember that. I also remember 4craft.

Does anyone else remember 4craft? That was like 5 years ago.
>>
>>59503158
was it /g/ or /b/ that ruined that hard drive for that kid when they told him to find a powerful magnet and destroyed his dad's drive essentially
>>
>Here on /g/ when bitcoins first came out
>Could buy them for literal cents at the time
>Most of us laughed them off as just another meme that wouldn't catch on
It still hurts
>>
File: 1442176639461.jpg (43KB, 500x410px) Image search: [Google]
1442176639461.jpg
43KB, 500x410px
I've been lurking here since 2008 and only recently started tripfagging.

I still remember why 4chan enforces captchas so much.
>>
>>59503158

Sad that stuff like this won't happen anymore, or be extremely rare.
>>
>>59503205
Fuck why did I lsiten to the buttcoin meme?

it was real! FUCK
>>
/a/ - 06
/b/ - 07
/g/ - not even once
/fit/ -squats n oats
>>
File: Sleeping Satellite.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Sleeping Satellite.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
2010 for me. I thank /g/ for introducing me to Bitcoin, for the wealth it brought, and for the life it bought.
>>
>>59504295
this is the /g/ i miss

RIP
>>
Been here since 07. I can't leave
>>
>>59503177
>5 years ago was 2012
oh my fuck it's worse than i imaged
i want off this fucking ride already pls god
>>
>>59502979
this only happened because of the mods.
they became faggot cucks who spam any decent thread with CP, while sagebombing them into oblivion.
not to mention the fact that they allow rampant faggotry (generals, every lincuck thread in existance)
while completely ignoring the relentless advertising being spammed here.
>>
>>59502979

Tack, you fuckin' cack!
>>
Been here since 2012. There was a fair few tripfags on /g/ back then.
I remember /g/ used to get pissed when that tripfag Rasputin used to seek attention by posting pictures of himself in the threads.
>>
>>59504605
>cuck cuck cuck
Please fuck off.
>>
File: smoking3.gif (688KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
smoking3.gif
688KB, 500x240px
>>59503177
Back when we all displayed our autism openly.
>>
>>59504667
I still talk to him
>>
>>59504295
lmfao godlike
>>
>>59504685
found the triggered cuck.
unkindly fuckoff back to your safespace
you filthy faggot cuck.
>>
>>59503177
4craft is still a thing. I remember getting on there last year.
>>
>>59504988
Ebin memeing my fellow gentlesir
>>
back then (2008) I was just a miserable fat CS student. now i'm a programmer and in shape

i credit /g/ with getting through the misery
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.