[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know of any other unique/non mainstream cases/ca

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

File: coolpc-H710-28.jpg (225KB, 700x580px) Image search: [Google]
coolpc-H710-28.jpg
225KB, 700x580px
Does anyone know of any other unique/non mainstream cases/case manufacturers? Like pic related.

http://www.geeekstore.com/
https://www.ncases.com/
https://www.dan-cases.com/dana4.php

Looking at new cases and getting tired of the same old Corsair-xxx shit.
>>
File: mac_pro.png (462KB, 1960x1198px) Image search: [Google]
mac_pro.png
462KB, 1960x1198px
>>59502012
>>
>>59502012
In win, lian li, and jonsbo. I have an In win S frame and love it. Looking at a jonsbo vr1 for my next mitx build
>>
File: lian-li-pc-y6-yacht-case-1.jpg (145KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
lian-li-pc-y6-yacht-case-1.jpg
145KB, 750x500px
It's a bitch to actually assemble the computer but pretty damned neat once you've got it all put together.
>>
File: 11-112-392-02.jpg (32KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
11-112-392-02.jpg
32KB, 720x540px
>>59503050
>not posting the superior train
>>
Lian Li's PC0** style of cases are pretty neat. I mean digital storm uses them and those pc's are fucking expensive, and now I know why. Lian Li's side panel cases are around 300 dollars.
>>
>>59503116
I like the yacht case more.
>>
>>59503050
>put all your anime dolls on the boat
>h-h-hey there's the party h-h-headed too~?
>>
>>59502012
Unique case are fucking retarded for daily use. They're absurdly expensive, they're eyesores, they've got massive holes for dust to come in, and they often have bad airflow. Buy a Fractal Design Define r5/r6 for a basic workstation and be set forever.
>>
>>59503141
what makes them unique?
>>
File: kill_yourself_1454921587738.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
kill_yourself_1454921587738.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
>>59502012

>being too normie to make your own case
> blogging about it on /g/
>>
>>59503196

I already have a Nano S. This is going to be like the 7th PC I've thrown together and I just don't want some generic shit.
>>
>>59502012
Learn to metalworking. Otherwise your "custom" is just one of many other "customs".
>>
>>59503280
Why are looks important to you in a computer? Do you really want to potentially sacrifice functionality and convenience in exchange for a conversation piece?
>>
>>59503389

Because I've grown bored of black rectangular prisms.
>>
The Silverstone Fortress 5 looks pretty sweet. It's ATX and motherboard is rotated 90 degrees so the I/O backplate is on top (there's still a grate on top of that with a large hole in the back for cables to be snaked out of), with two giant fans pulling air in from the two gaps in the bottom sides of the case and pushing it up. It comes in silver and black (not the almost charcoal of the Fractal Design Define R4, for example, but actually black) options, both very understated, with or without a window, and with two 2.5" slots and a removable bracket for two 3.5" drives, though if you use it the max power supply size is restricted to just under 6.3" iirc. Only obvious downside (I don't count the PSU issue as obvious given the research I had to do to even learn of it) I can see is the lack of a 5.25" drive slot, and while it supports a slim DVD/Blu-ray drive, you're probably better with an external one, certainly a lot cheaper at the least.
>>
File: bling.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
bling.png
1MB, 1280x960px
>>
>>59503725
Hot DAMN do I hate how that case looks.
>yellow pipe endcaps
>how does it open?
>oops a small metal object fell into the case time to blow another $2000!!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.