[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why havn't you made a portable computer yet? Think of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 00i0i_dmUwMJZeutH_600x450.jpg (32KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
00i0i_dmUwMJZeutH_600x450.jpg
32KB, 600x337px
Why havn't you made a portable computer yet?

Think of all the possibilities...

https://austin.craigslist.org/sys/6033525802.html
>>
Also is this a good deal?
I am thinking about buying it, Ive never had a portable desktop.
>>
>>59501464
actually i have
i have a samsonite carbon fibre briefcase
the interior of it was rubbish so i gutted it, drilled mounting holes, mounted mitx board and keyboard and a slim server psu and a low profile gpu and a monitor to the inside of it

veryyyyy similar to pic in OP except mine looked far more reasonable
too bad the parts were low power

maybe ill build another in the future using 3d printed mounts but thats a lot of work for something less appealing than even a tablet
>>
By definition, a laptop is portable.

This thread is stupid.
>>
>>59501642
Your shitty think pad is not water proof, now is it?
>>
>>59501636
Post a pic, that actually sounds pretty cool
>>
>>59501464
nice clock ahmed
>>
>>59501686
it is, i installed a water proof casing known as ziploc(tm)
>>
>>59501708
that system is long gone sorry
very easy to do though
easy to replicate - the thing i would do differently is take better use of hot glue where applicable. i didn't have any at the time, and it would surely have made some of the process easier
>>
>>59501464
I sort of do. eGPU inside of a toolbox with intake/exhaust fans, dell monitor with no stand (uses the inside piece of the toolbox to prop it up, the piece that would normally hold screwdrivers/odd and ends/whatever), and a T430 with an i7 3612qm. Fits inside my duffel bag along with some clothes and whatever else just fine.
>>
KEK
The hell is that
>>
id buy it
>>
I've been wanting to do that for years. I was thinking of using a riser to put the gpu alongside and just have the fans of the cpu gpu and psu open to air, plus may as well get an ipad screen which uses edvi?? can't remember
>>
File: FDUZGIEIK7N7SBB.RECT2100.jpg (422KB, 2100x1750px) Image search: [Google]
FDUZGIEIK7N7SBB.RECT2100.jpg
422KB, 2100x1750px
>>59501464
Why? Just buy a laptop or buy a case that has handles on it. The custom built SBC laptops are way cooler.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.