[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am trying to repair my headset, Logitech H960. the wires have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: iO7Q0JqgsTU[1].jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
iO7Q0JqgsTU[1].jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
I am trying to repair my headset, Logitech H960.
the wires have been torn out of the little contrl thingy that is in the middle of the cord. The one where you can turn volume up and down and mute mic (in other words the useless shit thingy, never even used that shit)
So anyway, I've got 4 wires coming from the headset and I can see that there is 5 places to solder them to.
Now they on the Left, where they are still connected they are labeled. G R L M- M+
On the right the are labeled 3 2 1 5 4.
I figured out the obvious connection between the first three. Tried connecting them and the sound worked. But I am kinda having trouble with the mic. There are two connections, but only one wire, so I am kinda at a loss.
>>
And sorry for this high quality photo. My main phone incidently died a couple of days ago
>>
solder them back on.

Use sqt next time.
>>
>>59498596
There are two wires, but one cable. One is inside and insulated from the other. Make sense.
>>
>>59499122
fuck, that actually maybe the case.
I remember I was fixing a tv cable like that when I was a little fuck. But tv cable was big and this are small as shit so i didn't think to check. It would make sense, since the mic wire was the only one which was isolated by additional rubber .
going to check it
>>
>>59499118
only 4 wires to soldier to 5 points
>>
>>59499243
Good luck. Make sure you look up additional information on handling those particular types of connections. You don't want to burn anything up.
>>
>>59499122
>>59499243
shit. just checked. only little strands. like 15 or so and they are the same.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.