[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do various race/cultures vary with technology products that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9362.jpg (110KB, 750x915px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9362.jpg
110KB, 750x915px
How do various race/cultures vary with technology products that they use/own/know and are involved in?

I have never seen a black person in my comp sci course, why is that? Is it just a general lack of interest, Is it specific to my area?

This is a global website, let's uncover how different races and cultures are involved with technology, woowoot!
>>
>woowoot!

Get the fuck out.
>>
God I fucking hate niggers
>>
>>59495383
Woowoot! Get in here /g/ fellas!
>>
File: 1489998238950.jpg (111KB, 610x767px) Image search: [Google]
1489998238950.jpg
111KB, 610x767px
>>59495383
I Take IT at college. Due to where I live there are a lot of "British Asian" (Pajeet type Asians) 3 black guys, 4 white guys and 1 white girl. Everyone else is brown. This is also a College which houses a lot of Muslims, as in there are a fuck tonne of head-scarfs everywhere on the girls/women. 1 of the white guys in my IT is gay as fuck, the other is an alpha triathlon guy who has very little interest in the subject and is an absolute mac itoddler, the white girl has said she wants to work in something to do with IT. Then there's me and this other white guy. Don't know the last white guy too well.
My college is the exception to be fair because of where I live.
I am just about the only person in there I think that has ever used a GNU/Linux distro or even understand that it is actually GNU/Linux instead of just "Linux". I know this because we had to write about Operating systems and when the teacher mentioned Linux, apart from me no one had ever heard of it. fucking kill me /g/, they are by a majority tech illiterates who barely even understand English to a decent extent. like when in conversation I mentioned something a a blurb of a book. They were confused as to what I was talking about.
>>
>>59495851
>or even understand that it is actually GNU/Linux instead of just "Linux"

kys
>>
>>59495851
Do not think that I am trying to negate or downplay your shitty experiences so far (I feel you, my /g/ood friend), but that is actually autistic of you for you to be unironically making the GNU/Linux distinction

we know that you are truly right, but that will just get you eye rolling in conversations - if you were to be speaking to people whom actually have the know-how
>>
>>59495851
>GNU/Linux
Seems like you're the tech illiterate one to be honest
>>
File: Teach1n0face.jpg (783KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Teach1n0face.jpg
783KB, 1400x1050px
>>59495915
>>59495919
To be honest, I still refer to it as just plain Linux in day to day stuff, but a majority of people don't realise that it uses GNU let alone know what GNU Is.
But yeah I am autistic, not just /g/ autistic but almost verifiably so. every school I went to they secretly tested me. I was always just 1 point under the clinical diagnosis for autism.
>>
>>59495985
For your own sake just pretend you don't know gnu next time you go to class.

It's irrelevant, no one else cares about it, and it'll make you look like you're trying to show off your superiority, thus further alienating you from any social interactions in class
>>
>>59495383
About half of my classes are foreigners and they are all retarded. I was paired up with a Nigerian and he couldn't navigate a simple website. I hate browns and nigger
>>
>>59495383
Would rape.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.