[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /g/, what's your favourite image browser? I would normally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

Hi /g/, what's your favourite image browser? I would normally just stick to Windows' default, but for some reason it doesn't play gifs :/
>>
>>59483194
XnView
>>
T H I C C
>>
jpegviewer is nice
>>
>>59483194
osx's spacebar preview thingy
>>
>>59483208
also MComix for comics and pron galleries
>>
>>59483194
Honeyview
>>
Irfanview
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
>>59483194
Yes it does, you fucking retard. Kill yourself.
>>
>>59483640
If it does, can you explain me how? Because for me it doesn't. I didn't have that problem in XP, but in Windows 7 and 8 it just won't play gifs.
>>
>>59483640
Wait, it does? How? Have I've been that stupid to not notice it?
>>
bump
>>
>>59483194
nomacs.
>Frameless mode.
>Minimal UI.
>Not bloated with useless shit.
>Fast as fuck.
Can't go wrong with it.
>>
>>59483194
if you want to jack off to pics on more than one monitor. use irfan. change a couple of settings to make the images display in random order and to stretch to the screen on the Y axis and you are good to go. if you need to exit quick just spam the escape key
>>
imageglass.
Irfanview is also decent, but the UI is kind of ugly.
>>
>>59484647
this guy faps
>>
>>59485040
Silicon valley?
>>
>>59483208
>>59484551
do you know by any chance how to fix the weird border at the right of the xnview window in windows 10?
>>
File: australian-shepherd-22.jpg (61KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
australian-shepherd-22.jpg
61KB, 600x401px
>tfw you're skimming through your image collection in Windows default image viewer and you accidentally hit your down-arrow
>>
>>59485377
down arrow?
>>
>>59483194
Windows Photo Viewer for most images, mpv for GIFs
>>
I use Fastviewer because it doesn't go to the shitter the moment i try to browse 16gb worth of images
>>
>>59485346

Get on the xnview program properties and compatibility tab. Activate windows 8 compatibility and disable display scaling on high DPI
>>
File: 8-inch-floppy.jpg (14KB, 430x319px) Image search: [Google]
8-inch-floppy.jpg
14KB, 430x319px
Irfanview is definitely the best. I even run it on Linux with Wine.
>>
File: 1481748882809.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481748882809.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Anything better than Chrome for viewing webms?
>>
>>59485611
it worked
>>
>The Software automatically communicates with the Software servers on the Internet. Automatic communication functions are used for the software version check, license check, license registration and license management. We may work with analytics companies such as Google Analytics to help us understand how the Software is being used. You can stop all collection of information by the Software easily by uninstalling the Software.

Daily reminder that xnview is a botnet.
>>
>>59484637
Looks like the best alternative to honeyview botnet to me.
>>
what about webms? I have loopsicle but it doesn't play the sound anad vlc is a hassle
>>
>>59485789
vlc
>>
honeyview
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.