[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should an undergraduate computer science student learn by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

What should an undergraduate computer science student learn by himself that is not taught in school and is very important to being a professional?
>>
>>59481682
Learn to not buy weird pillows
>>
>>59481682
personal hygiene
>>
>>59482102
Fucking this. Too many autists that think it's OK to shower only once every 3 days.
>>
>>59481682
start sucking dicks young if you want a job in the future

grades mean jack shit
>>
>>59482102
is there an o'reilly book about personal hygiene?
>>
Hey guys, I'm still waiting for serious responses.
>>
File: 1489535180319.png (52KB, 482x101px) Image search: [Google]
1489535180319.png
52KB, 482x101px
>>59482148
Listen to this guy. Contacts will get you further than any degree.
>>
>>59481682
programming
>>
>>59482140
It's more than enough.
Do you roll around in mud or something?
Once a week is fine
>>
>>59482508
it really depends where you live tho. if you live in permafrost winter (like northern europe or canada) then once every 3 days is fine

the closer you get to the equator, the more frequent you should shower
>>
>>59481682
Programming and the tools (Git, build systems, test suites, etc) used to do it.

In my experience computer science courses spend an awful lot of time going through all the different things you're likely to interact with while programming, networking, databases, OS level memory management, permissions and processes, cryptography etc. and very very little time forcing you to build actual software that actually does significant useful things. And even when they do programming, it tends to be in the form of group projects were weaker programmers can coast by on the backs of the better programmers in the group. YMMV of course, this is just what I've witnessed from degrees around where I live.
>>
>>59481682
didnt know that this meme actually exists. even more weird is that a girl has it
>>
>>59483157
>even more weird is that a girl has it
That's the whole point of the image, instead of a fat autist with an asian girl pillow it's the other way around.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.