[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

7 1700 > 6700K at 2933mhz RAM Example of the manipulatio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1700 far cry primal.jpg (127KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1700 far cry primal.jpg
127KB, 1920x1080px
7 1700 > 6700K at 2933mhz RAM

Example of the manipulation in shill 'vanilla' reviews at 720p with improper memory and SMT settings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xIU2h8YMKc
>>
>>59474359
>manipulation
only if everyone got gigabyte board instead of that asus grabage
>>
>>59474359
OY VEY GOYIM SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>59474359
This is unfair representation; the memory bugs on the uefi seem to be a manipulated thing. One manufacturer apparently said that they were too preoccupied with releasing their other products (primarily Intel-based boards) than the release; and were only ever bothered to do the release. It's like these manufacturers are slacking off intentionally.
>>
>>59474359
>Hey guys, if you gimp a 6700k enough AMD can run as fast!!11oneone
>>
>>59474650
he could very easly clocked the intel system back to 2133 or 2666 on both but he didnt
he then proceed to put on the cons that ryzen isnt an apu..
>>
>>59474851
nice rationalization shlomo
>>
File: 1700X-Stock.png (17KB, 403x402px) Image search: [Google]
1700X-Stock.png
17KB, 403x402px
>>59474359
This is on 2933MHz 15-15-15-36
>>
>>59475153
shut this down
>>
>>59475170
If it's any consolation, the system won't cold boot at 3200MHz CL14, it gets stuck initializing the DRAM.
If I boot into UEFI at stock settings, then set it to 3200MHz, it works fine from there and is fully stable.
I think it has to do with how it handles memory training, which is bugged as all hell on AM4 for now.
>>
>>59475184
do you expect some update to fix it eventually?
>>
>>59475189
Yeah, BIOS updates on all Ryzen boards have been making RAM more stable, and there's a lot more work to be done.
Keep in mind that the entire core architecture, and memory controller are completely new, from the ground up, so there are going to be bugs.
It's amazing that the system operates outside of the JEDEC standards as is....
>>
>>59475204
really makes you think if ASUS intentionally gimped most its boards.

Gigabyte and MSI don't have that much problems with it.

Kinda shady when you realize that ASUS practically forced AMD to have most its release boards.
>>
>>59475243
some schlomo goldberg must be behind this
>>
>>59474851
he tested Skylake with 3Ghz RAM didn't make a difference
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.