[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gotta love 2017 tech windows 10 - collects my data and profiles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1481874201471s.jpg (6KB, 241x250px) Image search: [Google]
1481874201471s.jpg
6KB, 241x250px
gotta love 2017 tech

windows 10 - collects my data and profiles me to the cloud.

fingerprint sensors on ALL new smartphones - they really need to make sure it's still you.

samsung iris pattern unlock - do i even need to explain this one?

still shit ~3100ma batteries on upcoming flagships when a shitty xiaomi can even fit 4100ma in it's last gen.

I truly can't even wait what cancer we get in 2020
>>
>>59462652
Install GNU/Hurd.
>>
>>59462652
go off the grid, thats what ill be doing here shortly

they wont find me in the alaskian wilderness
>>
>>59462652
>"2017 tech is all shit"
>posts normalfag trash like smartphones or windows fucking 10
>>
>>59462652
decent frogposter
>>
>>59462652
yep gave up my smart phone for an old flip phone.
>>
>>59462652
Fingerprine sensors are convenient though. When you use smartphone you are already balls deep in botnet, there really isn't much difference between uploading your fingerprints to NSA or not.And it's convenient as fuck.
And on the flip side, it prevents Jamal from stealing your phone and having access to all the shit you have on it. Jamal is not smart enough to figure out how to crack it, even if it's not the best security.
>>
>>59462710
>literally being a NEET hipster
Go jack off to your anime
>>
>>59462728
Spotted the normalfag who doesn't even work in the tech industry
>>
Poo in Loos need to know what your doing anon
>>
>>59462652
welcome to the botnet
>>
>>59462652
it's feels good knowing that at least someone is watching and acknowledging my sad and pathetic life
>>
On a serious note fuck windows 10. I shut down update processes eating bandwidth and the telemetry processes causes the update process to continue again. There's too many shit svchost.exes on windows
>>
>>59462811
with the latest service pack installed?
>>
>>59462721
It's got nothing to do with the big brother boogeyman, it's with people you encoutner in your day to day life
>friend's boyfriend had an iPhone 6
>she'd take his thumb and use it to unlock his phone while he slept

>cops want to go through your stuff
>passwords are constitutionally protected, biometrics are not
>>
>>59465744
>passwords are constitutionally protected, biometrics are not
but they are
>>
yeah technology is shit nowadays

i've recently taken up fishing and hiking and it's pretty fun
>>
>>59466080
No they aren't. A cop could legally take your thumb and press it to your phone and you couldn't do anything about it. It's the same reason you can't object to having your fingerprints taken. Meanwhile you can just tell him to go fuck himself when he wants your password.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.