[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to install a few programs at my work computer, but I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1427453018676.jpg (240KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1427453018676.jpg
240KB, 800x1200px
I want to install a few programs at my work computer, but I don't have administrator access.

Just some simple image editing software or like sublime text 3, etc...

How do I go about this?

Is it possible to take out the harddrive and put it into my PC and install it there? I don't know if that would work.

Or I do have a spare 2.5" laptop HDD, if I plug that into my work PC with the program preinstalled, would that work?
>>
>>59459520
Portable on a thumb drive, you can hide it up your asshole like in pic related?
>>
File: animu dance.gif (3MB, 225x324px) Image search: [Google]
animu dance.gif
3MB, 225x324px
Bump
>>
>>59459566
I've tried to install on a thumb drive formatted to NTFS, and tried to run the program on the work PC, still doesn't work, even if I put it up my ass.
>>
>>59459520
Oh that's easy, anon.
Instead of taking out hdd you just copy install folders of your programs, from your pc, then unplug your mouse, connect mouse to pc you want to install programs, and paste.

Easy, no password required.
Good luck, anon ;)
>>
Ask sysadmins
>>
open the exe in notepad and memorize the code, then just type it into your work's computer.

it's fine, the human brain can hold up to 25mb of machine code.
>>
You don't. If you're asking here it's because your IT regulations do not allow random and not listed software for some reason and you don't want to request admin rights to your manager because you know this.
>>
>>59459520
install an OS on a USB stick, install whatever the fuck you want on there and boot from that
>>
Quit being a dumbass. If they wanted you to use it it'd be available for install
>>
>>59459520
Download portable versions of your program, or use an usb drive with portableapps (never used it though)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.