[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to get a good vacuum cleaner in the EU anymore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 27

File: siemens-z6-staubsauger_0.jpg (140KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
siemens-z6-staubsauger_0.jpg
140KB, 1920x1200px
Is it possible to get a good vacuum cleaner in the EU anymore? i know they banned the whole "high wattage" consumption.
>>
Dyson.
>>
>>59444095

Nope.

You will spend twice the time vacuuming with half the power resulting in a net energy saving of zero.
>>
File: 1367914776308.png (117KB, 292x314px) Image search: [Google]
1367914776308.png
117KB, 292x314px
>>59444095
>watercooled mouse
>>
>>59444254
that's what i saw as well
>>
Build your own vacuum out of an old furnace blower
>>
>>59444095
lol eurocucks
>>
>>59444314

Yes, EU has some extremely lame laws.
>>
do they also have low-wattage electric ovens?
sounds like a stupid idea, you'll just end up taking longer and end up no better off (>>59444219)
>>
>>59444382
Lower peak consumption allows shittier quality of cables etc.
>>
Maybe too many idiots plugging in 13w into 13w power strips.
>>
>>59444219
no, you will end up with companies trying to actually make them work instead of just make them consume more power.
>>
>>59444457

Yes, because we can always just stop using the laws of physics.
>>
>>59444474
>I know more about vacuums than the people EU hired to make the specifications
ok
>>
>>59444483

>Implying an institute that actually once regulated the curvature of bananas has any idea what they are talking about.
>>
>>59444483
This decision has a political motivation, not a technological one. It wasn't made by engineers but by politicians.

TL;DR: Yes, I know more about vacuums than the people that made the specifications.
>>
>>59444483
Yeah I do. #Brexit
>>
>>59444495
>no abnormal curvature = banana must be straight
>the regulation wasn't even about banning them but about classification (class 1, class 2, and so on)
found the britbong
>>
>>59444444
>>
>>59444513
>politicians write regulation without taking advice from industry and other professionals
it's almost like you have no idea what you're talking about...
>>
>>59444530

Nobody cares, fuck off
>>
>>59444495
Not him, but seriously now, wattage restrictions are bound to spur responsible/respectable/ambitious companies to invest more in R&D to eek more power out of what they can use. If there is no restrictions you don't get as much innovations.
>>
Funny how the EU is doing absolutely everything to fuck whats left of the European manufacturers
They did the same thing during the 80s

When the EU struck down the attempt of the The united front of the European consumer electronics market against the Japanese & Korean competition.
>>
>>59444555

> Implying the industry and professionals actually care about technological advancement instead of just maximizing profits.
>>
Just get a commercial grade wet/dry.
>>
>>59444575
NOBODY can sell things that don't adhere to these regulations, how is this fucking over euro manufacturers?
explain
>>
>>59444564
>increase regulation by federal body
>exponential cost and hurdle jumping vs marginal increases in efficiency
have you ever worked in an industry where this has happened? let me tell you, it makes you nuts.

protip: the entire reason that cars today are ugly as shit, expensive, and disposable are due to inefficient regulations. We could have cars that are 95% as good in some areas and 200% better in others with either more sensible regulations or no regulations at all depending on the issue in question
>>
>>59444582
>if it's written without experts it is incompetent
>if it's written with experts it's subject to their shadowy ends
>>
>>59444599
Cutting 0.1s off your quarter mile time is less important then improving your chance of survival when you inevitably wrap yourself around a tree or turning your city into a toxic smog chink hellhole
>>
>>59444646
>Cutting 0.1s off your quarter mile time is less important then improving your chance of survival when you inevitably wrap yourself around a tree or turning your city into a toxic smog chink hellhole
you're just strawmanning my position.
>>
>>59444640
experts r dum

Real Americans buy 2-stroke gas powered vacuum cleaners
>>
>>59444599
oh yes, all those horrible regulations about keeping people alive when a car crashes
It would be great if cars could be recovered in one piece.
all you'd have to do is clean off the red paste that the last diver made/is, replace a few parts and resell it
PROFIT
>>
>>59444599
desu i'd rather have everything regulated, even if it means it's regulated in as pedant fashion as eu does it than giving companies and corporations free reign. Track record shows that the companies will never move things that benefit the customers and will only look to line their pockets.

What areas about cars were you talking about?
>>
>>59444680
>desu i'd rather have everything regulated, even if it means it's regulated in as pedant fashion as eu does it than giving companies and corporations free reign. Track record shows that the companies will never move things that benefit the customers and will only look to line their pockets.
You sound like you got memed by some 101-level class talking about the exploding Ford Pinto or something. On balance, regulation is significantly more damaging (as it is today). We're watching our Western societies slowly melt away due to our current mindsets.

I'm talking about fuel economy regulations in the US specifically—you wouldn't believe the shit that goes into this and how it affects everything else—but it could be anything at all. There is a lot of arbitrariness in regulation.

Fuck, I'd have more than one ISP choice if it weren't for government regulation.
>mfw kids here talk about expanding government power to deal with problems created by government overreaching
See also: department of education, HUD, most infrastructure programs, ...
>>
>>59444711
>you wouldn't believe the shit that goes into this and how it affects everything else

How 'bout giving me the short version?
>>
>>59444711
regulation is not equivalent to crony capitalism
making people use less energy when the government/EU is actively paying to switch to greener, more expensive energy production makes sense
>>
>>59444722

Have you noticed the change in beltline / window shape / etc on newer cars? Notice how for example a lot of them have tiny windows that you can't see out of very well and you have to sit into it like a jet fighter cockpit? Ever heard the jokes about 60's cars being built like tanks by comparison?

short version: have to make everything shittier and cost more for extra 1 mpg and .01% less emissions and this is mandatory even if it means a bunch of plastic shit that is going to end up in a landfill and can never possibly degrade etc. Efficiency is not linear—cost and other considerations go through the roof
>>59444744
>greener
all these fucking euphemisms
>>
>old shitty vacuum
>makes an ass ton of noise, but doesn't go hot and sucks so fucking hard it tore off parts of the rug at maximum settings
>new shitty vacuum
>still makes some noise, shits out hot air like it's half vacuum cleaner half heater
>won't even pick up fucking stuck lint
>cant import anything good without getting fucked over by 20% tax
I want out
>>
>>59444744
>>59444722
>>59444746
oh, and perpetually failing and buggy transmissions, endemic to many recent ford / chrysler products for example... I could go on but I hope you get the point
>>
>>59444746
Short version: Have to make everything safer for drivers and passengers and other participants in traffic.

There is literally nothing wrong with the example you mentioned. Cars are basically deadly weapons. Even if you're driving within a speed limit a head on or side collision usually kills even with airbags and all. In the 60s, if you collide with someone in the same circumstances 90% chance is that everyone dies, and a 99% chance that someone dies.

Ford has failing transmissions because they don't know how to make a good transmission, not because some arbitrary restriction.
>>
File: chart-2.jpg (26KB, 609x451px) Image search: [Google]
chart-2.jpg
26KB, 609x451px
>>59444746
Muh /o/ memes. Peoples lives are more important then MUH BOOMER MUSCLECARS
>>
>>59444107
Dyson are the apple of vacuum cleaners. All show no substance.
>>
>>59444095
Find a cheap powerful electro motor (trash, eBay, old appliances) and fit it in a new vacuums body
>>
>>59444095
for consumers you should buy a wet-dry vacuum cleaner, they aren't restricted like that. You could also look into industrial vaccum cleaners, but they are more expensive.
>>
you don't need a 3000w monster to vaccum up some dust particles
mine's 800w and it's plenty
>>
>>59444796
>>59444813
not gonna argue with you 19-year-old college kids. Bottom line, improvements to the way vehicles respond to crashes wherein only a portion of the front of each vehicle collides accounts for the biggest chunk of improvements in vehicle safety for probably longer than your parents have been alive, similar to how the bulk of improvement in life expectancy is accounted for by antibiotics, basic understanding of routes of transmission etc, and improvements to a few key things that reduce infant mortality.

Cars in the past were objectively better with some noteworthy exceptions which I'm sure you'll cling to and point out while ignoring my underlying point, and healthcare has been the same for since the dawn of time except for basically hand washing and antibiotics. Once you realize things like this you can start working from a true premise instead bullshit propaganda. I'm talking about efficiency and return vs. regulation requiring it, but you don't care about the nuance here and just want to advance your point as per >>59444813

You are not as smart or wise as you think you are.
>>
What's the wattage limit for vacuums?
>>
I have a 700watts vacuum now, before I had a 1200watts one. The new one is better. They obviously inflated watts to the consumer perception more watts = better, which isn't true. One good example of necessary government regulation.
>>
>>59444859
>19-year-old college kids
no, u
>ignoring my underlying point
Which is what? You literally made no point, just spouted some vague grievances without even mentioning *why* you think cars were better without safety restrictions and what made them that way
>>
>>59444254
>not overclocking the sensor to 5GHz polling rate
>>
>>59444859
>your a kid, I don't have to defend my positions
>modern medicine is handwashing and antibiotics
another victim of american education disappears into the night
>>
my vacuum is 2400 watts and it's shit
>>
File: gas-15-l-professional-500x500.jpg (9KB, 499x312px) Image search: [Google]
gas-15-l-professional-500x500.jpg
9KB, 499x312px
>>59444095
Fellow Yuropoor here. My mom got one of those big ass vacuums cleaning staff use. Literally the only solution.
>>
>>59444575

Meanwhile in the real world EU countries on aggregate run massive goods trade surplus
>>
>>59444095
Of course it's possible. You can still buy traditional light bulbs as well.
>>
>>59444564
There is a clear theoretical limit of power to hp, because you cant get free energy or generate more then you use, the hp you generate will always be less then the equivalent power you put in.

There are small advancements that will eak out just a bit more power, you could go into extreme precision, but that suddenly makes the vacuum cost 10 grand in tooling alone, or you could just use more power instead of 5-10% increases that are left to gain, and there you go, you double the wattage, you suddenly get roughly double the power.
>>
>>59445245
>power
>hp
>wattage
Anon are you ok?
>>
>>59444711
on the isp, yes and no.
in the early days, yes, but honestly we moved passed that and all the little guys either got bought up or went out of business due to the big guy, but anymore?

companies refuse to spend on infrastructure, you have to make a regulation that they use X amount of gross profit on infrastructure to get them to do shit.

I just realized I'm talking to someone who thinks free market works.
>>
>>59445282
what point am i wrong on?
>>
>>59444555
The way you attribute higher than average intelligence to politicians is kind of cute.
>>
>>59445245
Or you could just make the motor and filter design as cheap and inefficient as possible and sell it to gullible consumers who believe more watts = MOAR POWAH

Shit just throw a big ass resistor in there.
>>
File: 1466589702859_cute_cat_dressup.jpg (193KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466589702859_cute_cat_dressup.jpg
193KB, 1080x1080px
>>59444095
Sis bought a 2.2kW vacuum before the ban.
It was Samsung, quite pricey.

Had to take it apart since then, and it contains a simple very generic chink ebay-tier motor.
So ban or not, shit products will be shit.

Miele brand is I think could be a good choice.
>>
>>59444095
>not building a good old oil burning two stroke powered vacuum in good old American protest fashion
Pleb.
>>
>>59445030
It's called industrial vacuum.
Kärcher, Metabo and similar brands all have them. They can suck water, dirt, anything. Some even shell casings.

BUT, the attachments absolutely suck that come with them. And well, they are big and fucking heavy. Cleaning it is also harder.

So.
1) A mum will need to some serious fucking liftin. (Our small vacuum is like 10kg)
2) You will have to buy new attachments/heads.
>>
>>59444095
Sure can.

Step 1: your country leaves the euopean union.
>>
I'm pretty happy with my Electrolux ultra silencer
>>
>>59444599
>We could have cars that are 95% as good in some areas and 200% better in others with either more sensible regulations or no regulations at all

No, we could have antique technology like pushrods engines maxing at 4000 rpm and needing 4litres of displacement instead of 2 to produce 300bhp, all the while guzzling gas like a Thai ladyboy guzzles cum.

Just look at the US car industry.
>>
>>59445365
true, however I expect everyone who needs something to do a bare minimum or research, dyson and shark are about as good as consumers are going to know vacuum cleaners.

I can't remember the name, but there is a vacuum cleaner that hotels and shit use/use to use that had a vibration function in it to help unseat dirt and shit. I think it started with m, but basicly it was a 1200-2000 watt vacuum cleaner, worth every penny you spend on it as it was used for hotels, that get vacuumed daily and pretty much never falls apart, the only issue is it's around 1500-2000$ but places get rid of old ones that are still in perfect working condition because they were big, bulky and heavy.
>>
>>59445396
this is just proof, you do not buy shit from companies not know to make good shit.

you get headphones, you get them from a company who spends on r&d, not marketing or 40 other departments,

you want a monitor, you aren't going to get the one that is a house brand

You want to get a tool, you look into what you can rent as they aren't renting out cheap shit that falls apart.
>>
>>59445434
>BUT, the attachments absolutely suck
Well that is a good thing in a vacuum cleaner, isn't it?
>>
>>59444555
>politicians write regulation without taking advice from industry and other professionals

That is precisely what the European commission does, though.
They propose something they think is a good idea, and when it turns out it isn't, they just ignore all further information thrown at them.
You can provide them with impact assessments, expert opinions and foreign precedents... if you like being ignored. You can ask them questions if you like being ignored AND given platitudes.
It's the pinnacle of self-perpetuating bureaucracy.
>>
>Americans can have higher wattage guns than Eurocucks can have vacuums
hehehehe
>>
>>59445074
Yeah man the European consumer electronics are doing so good oh except for the fact that corporations like Philips are kept alive by their fucking LED Bulb industry without that they would have filed for insolvency 5000 times by now.
>>
>>59445474
US car industry is shit because the federal government runs it like the communists.
>>
>>59444818
>Dyson are the apple of vacuum cleaners.
They suck?
>>
>>59445631
Paying a premium for a logo
>>
>>59445642
Pretty much yeah same thing applies to Philips televisions sets

http://www.theverge.com/2012/4/2/2919929/philips-officially-sells-tv-division-to-tpv
>>
>>59445654
In North America, Sharp TVs are actually Hisense models with a different logo
>>
>not just wait for clumps of dust and hairs to amalgamate to facilitate easy picking up
>supporting big vacuum
>>
>>59444818

If you look at Dyson reviews, particularly if u have a pet, they are complete, and total, disasters.
>>
The vacuum guy on Reddit says melie has the best mid rage consumer stuff. They're $400-$500 in the US.
>>
>>59445670
SHARP also pulled out of Europe
SHARP sets are the same as that crap sold at Argos and what not.

http://products.umc-slovakia.sk/
>>
File: Die-Marke-Miele.jpg (42KB, 673x379px) Image search: [Google]
Die-Marke-Miele.jpg
42KB, 673x379px
Guys I already said once.
Miele is fucking A if you have the cash money.
Even used ones are pretty fucking A.

I have a washing machine and vacuum cleaner - both Miele - used - but they are awesome.
>>
>>59445696

If I were to buy a new one, it would be from Melie.
>>
This is what happened to the makers of the great Trinitron tubes.
Very sad

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-sony-samsung-idUSTRE7BP03N20111227
>>
I have a Zelmer and I love it! Cat hair no problem!
http://zelmer.com/for-home/vacuum-cleaners/tradycyjne
>>
>>59444859
I have yet to read any actual examples of "old stuff was better because it was not regulated".

Mind you I dont quite like the ever reducing size of the window between the B and C (or c and d) pillars due to styling concerns.
I do appreciate that the roof is not crushing people inside cars anymore like in the 60's though.
>>
>>59445396
Miele is indeed excellent. We recently bought the C3 which wipes the floor with our previous 1800W Zanussi, both figuratively and literally.
>>
>>59445889
Zanussi are just a Electrolux brand the original Italian Zanussi corporation fell apart during the 80s.
>>
>>59445615
The US car industry is shit because it had almost zero need to improve 65% of the technology / components of their car for cars to be purchased and driven.

Once that started happening the snowball of failure just continued growing in size while tumbling down the mountain.

Through mergers, bankruptcy (oh wait, actually it was the money of the very consumers they sold shit to), and heavy R&D investments of the survivors its starting to pick up again.
>>
>>59445900
Well, Miele is like an AMG Mercedes (without the reliability problems). Of course it's priced the same way, it's not exactly cheap.
>>
>>59445900
And Electrolux is still riding on 10 year old AEG technology.
Decent budget equipment.
Definitely not great, but not shit either.
>>
>>59444594
Under rated reply.
>>
>>59444599
>protip: the entire reason that cars today are ugly as shit, expensive, and disposable are due to inefficient regulations.

Cars have never before lasted longer...
Have never before have had more quality...
Have never before been safer...
Have never before been as reliable...
Have never before been as efficient...
Have never before been as cheap...

as a car does/is today in the USA or Europe.
>>
File: eucosmopolitan.png (91KB, 803x973px) Image search: [Google]
eucosmopolitan.png
91KB, 803x973px
>>59444483
why don't you just let people fucking sell vacuum cleaners?
>>
>>59446035

> I think it's really important that we become a bigger more unstable version of Yugoslavia

EU is garbage but you do know that Yugoslavia re-organised and modeled itself after the United States yank.
>>
>>59444095
I have a Bosch and it's pretty good.
>>
>>59444457
This is the same bullshit /o/ keeps spouting about small engines and /g/ memes about smaller lithography/better performance per watt.

Fuck you. If I have a 100W device that performs X work and they find a way to increase efficiency so i can do X work with only 50W, i don't want the 50W device. I want the 100W device that performs 2X work.
>>
>>59446188
Too bad that desktops don't sell shit anymore so enjoy your overclocked laptop CPUs
>>
>>59444646
But cutting 3s off is more important than both and would be possible if cars didnt weigh more in safety equipment and entertainment than actual machinery

Learning to drive is your responsibility, not the governments
>>
>>59446188

Instead of wasting time on small time shit such as that how about the EU start producing Nuclear Power Plants?

oh wait I forgot they are tree hugging hippies who want every car to go over to electric and the solution to the massive demand in increase of electricity will be too cut cut every forest in Europe to built wind turbines.
>>
>>59444095
AHAHAHAHAHA HOW CAN EUROLAND BE SO KEKED

I bet you can open one of these up and swap the power supply to feed it more power. I can't see them totally redesigning the system for lower wattage, likely just cut the power output somewhere and slap a -EU to the model number.
>>
>>59444671
>oh yes, all those horrible regulations about keeping people alive when a car crashes

Car regulations have been about nonstop lowering emissions, mostly by making gas mileage better.

Do you know how they make gas mileage better? They don't work on the engine which is close to its theoretical limits with known technology, they make the body out of lighter, weaker materials.

These 'efficiently' regulations are actually more dangerous for you in a car crash.
>>
>>59446211
Obviously you didn't understand what I said. We can do the same with batteries. Instead of making batteries that run low performance shitters for 35 hours in laptops, we should develop batteries that run high performance parts for 8 hours. Nobody is away from their charger for more than 8 hours pinning their CPU at 100% load

This would be much better than Facebook machines that run all week that don't actually do anything.
>>
>>59446236
You're right, if you crash your car for any reason whatsoever the police should put a bullet through your brain and your passengers too and bill your family for the cleanup
>>
>>59446286
Yes. People would drive more responsibly if their lives were on the line with nobody to blame but themselves for their stupidity instead of suing the car manufacturer, claiming 3M$ of insurance, getting a year off work, and being invincible.

It takes balls knowing that if shaqwanta wants to eat breakfast, smoke, put her tramp makeup on and talk on the phone while speeding, she is putting her life and family on the line and nothing else and still do it
>>
the law was pretty sensible, it encourages tech development. i bought a 1300w zanussi cleaner that is touted to have the same suction as a 2000w, it certainly does a damn fine job.
>>
>>59446321
Yeah right. A 2000W would suck that whole vacuum into itself.
>>
>>59446276
>neckbeard who never leaves the house things

There is literally no justification for AMD/Intel wasting money on developing dedicated desktop chip architectures anymore, the market is just too tiny.

You have a choice between overclocked laptop chips or you have overpriced yet gimped server chips optimized for multi thread throughput, not gaymen
>>
>>59444095
>high wattage means it''s good
>>
>>59446321
Imagine how hard a vacuum with the same efficiency technology in yours would suck if it still used 2000W but had the power of a 2500W

Probably almost as much suction as your mother on my cumpump
>>
>>59446316
>I am a flawless driver who will never ever make a single mistake in my entire life

Yeah you better keep believing that driftboi
>>
>>59446349
It does. Not across models though. Think of how well a 700W vacuum does. Now think of how much better it'd do at 1400W.
>>
http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX%3A32013R0666
>>
yurop is running out of oil and gas, and is pretty dependant on russian imports. germany no longer has nuclear power. Fuel efficiency is a real thing here.

as long as my carpet is clean and my bills are smaller, i will not cry about the law
>>
>>59446342
We have CPUs that are as fast as desktop chips 5 years ago that only consume 15W in laptops and SoCs. Imagine the monster intel could create if they would strap 10 of those into a huge die desktop CPU that takes 150W. It would be insane performance. But they don't because they'd rather make the desktop chips use only 60W. What is the benefit there? The thing still heats up like a fucking campfire anyway and it's not like you have battery life to worry about. Nothing is stopping them from making even a 250W CPU with the.most efficient architecture they have
>>
>>59446393
Get a job europoor. Power is cheap as fuck.
>>
>>59446397
because power costs money and not everyone has an account at the bank of mom and dad
>>
>>59444095
>vacuum cleaner in the EU
I head about that law, but I can now easily buy 2000w vacuum cleaner, while law stated 1600.
did it got repealed?
>>
>>59446408
>Power is cheap as fuck.
>let me tell you about your country

This fucking yank.
>>
>>59446393
You don't need a law restricting high wattage vacuums for you to get a low wattage one.
>>
>>59446393
>germany no longer has nuclear power.
wut
All the reactors drawn with black lines in this picture are still in use
>>
>>59446408
its cheap as fuck until the oil and coal is gone.
Fracking won't extend it for very long
>>
>>59446417
Might be old stock.
>>
>>59446410
Power is like 6 cents/kWh. If you can't afford that you need to work more than 1 hour a month, NEET
>>
>>59446430
they will all be gone by 2022, 2036 at the latest. Merkel got scared after fukushima
>>
>>59446435
Invest in hydroelectric or nuclear you stupid niggers.
>>
Anyone using the term "wattage" to describe power automatically invalidates their own arguments because they're retarded.
>>
>>59446453
>they will all be gone by 2022
Good.
>>
Feels good to be free. When I turn on my vacuum my lights dim and flicker for a second. Ive had that thing for years now, I don't even know what brand it is but its heavy loud and it cleans stuff real good like
>>
>>59446462
No.
>>
>>59446458
i have no problem with nuclear. government has other ideas though
>>
>>59444746
cars are getting shittier, because manufacturers want to sell new cars
remember when mercedes made an almost indestructible car? They suffered because of it.
I repaired a shitty camera today. It had cheap plastic cogs designed to break after certain use. There's a lot replacement cogs sold by chinks. I cant describe it without picture but a tiiiiiny change in design would allow camera to work longer. It's deliberate.
It's like that light-bulb cartel all over again.
>>
>>59446458
>Invest in hydroelectric

But muh environment oh oh the poor fishes

>nuclear

Evil technology created by hitler himself
>>
>>59445716
>1k euro for a fucking coffee mschine

stop shilling this cancer, i swear, the eternal kraut is even worse than the eternal juden
>>
>>59444457
>turbocharged vacuums
>dieselgate 2.0 electric boogaloo
>>
>>59446462
>yeah lets shut down this massive source of zero-carbon electricity
If you Euros were half as serious about climate change as you say you are you'd be scrambling to build more nuclear capacity
>>
>>59446254
I'm sorry, what? Ignoring the ad-hominem, your argument makes no sense.

If they wanted all cars to be electric, nuclear makes sense. And even if they wanted wind, they don't need to cut forests for it.
>>
>>59446461
What would you want? Voltage dissipated ? Joules? Oh wait watts are joules per second, work performed on dust as it is lifted?
kPa at the vacuum head?
Volume of air moved/ minute?
>>
>>59446397
It's fine to run a quad core laptop CPU originally designed for 20-30w at 50-80w but to bring it far beyond the hundred watt mark there will be serious issues cooling it as well as a terrible impact on lifespan.

Extreme overclocks often hit a wall where absurd power increases are required for even a tiny gain in performance.
>>
File: 42904279.jpg (39KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
42904279.jpg
39KB, 302x167px
if a 1600w cleaner is doing a good job, why would you buy a 2000w one? just for bragging rights?
>>
>>59446499
> your argument makes no sense.

That' the argument of the EU

>If they wanted all cars to be electric, nuclear makes sense

I am in completely agreement but you see according to the tree huggers in the EU Nuclear is bad because emotional reasons.
>>
>>59446524
You see if 9mm kill man, then 40mm kill man better, even if man is really plane
>>
>>59444107
pffft , You can still get the Miele 1600w ones but you may need to look around.
I have had dysons before but this thing is literally twice as good and is made with better materials.
>>
>>59446436
fuck.
well russia is nearby
and norway
>>
>>59446507
Power is the correct term, there's no such thing as wattage.
>>
>>59446365
Increased suction with decreased wattage, sounds good to me
>>
>>59446559

But strapping the Bofors 40mm to a armored vehicle makes so much sense hence we call it the Infantry Fighting Vehicle
>>
i had a dyson years ago and the build quality was horrible. i was constantly repairing it. maybe they're better now though.
my cheap dyson knockoff by vax is solid as fuck
>>
Nuclear is barely cheaper and is literally getting more expensive as time goes on while at least renewable tech is getting cheaper at a rapid pace

Nuclear projects are inherently "too big to fail" so Hinkley point disasters are guaranteed unlike more incremental renewable projects

>muh thorium STEMlord faggotry
Unproven r3ddit meme tech decades away from production.
>>
>>59446005
Like hell cars have never been cheaper. Adjusted for inflation a new car in the USA is roughly twice the cost of one in 1975.
>>
>>59446534
yeah, it's pretty emotional, that we still have to worry about radiation while eating local mushrooms or venison
>>
india seems to be the only country taking thorium seriously.
in the future you will all be buying electricity from PuinLu technologies of Calcutta
>>
>>59444095
Move out of the EU. Jesus Christ, you retards are fucking cucked like I never believed.

>>59444457
>>59444483
>>59444564
>>59444846
>>5944632
>>59446393
>>59446524
You EU cuckholds are going to run anything of worth out of your shithole soon enough.

I always thought Atlas Shrugged was some meme for libertarian nuts, but I'm watching you people live it right now.
>>
>>59446706
>cucked,cuckold
>you must be 18 or over to post on this board.
>>
>>59444107
yuck. from a former house cleaner.
>>
File: 1457588987090.jpg (114KB, 1196x810px) Image search: [Google]
1457588987090.jpg
114KB, 1196x810px
>>59444646
>cars are no more efficient than they were 25+ years ago
>all that emissions equipment just means more expensive parts to replace in the long run
>pedestrian safety is a placebo. Instead of outright killing someone it will turn them into a life long cripple.
>visibility has been hampered because of safety, this means crash surviveability has taken precedence over crash avoidance. Who profits from this?
>cars are filled with useless, distracting crap. Manufacturers and regulators realized that people don`t pay attention to driving anyway, so they created a safe space on wheels. This however doesn`t fix the problem, but instead just reaffirms such behavior.
>>
>>59446696

I don't see the EU folks complaining about Fluoride in the water supply.
>>
File: 800.jpg (57KB, 395x527px) Image search: [Google]
800.jpg
57KB, 395x527px
>>59444095
EUgent with a 1600W Volta Bolido reporting in.
>>
>>59446706
The only "western" country that remotely compares to how terrible the USA is South Africa

Isn't it curious just how deeply obsessed Americans are with interracial sex?
>>
>>59446782
>western
>South Africa post 1990.

Now that's a good meme son.
>>
>>59444813
>projected death rates
Also known as bullshit statistics
>>
>>59446769
can't speak for the rest of the EU, but we don't flouridate here. its in toothpaste if you need it.
>>
>>59446628
>Decades away from production

>America had a design that was going to be put in an airplane
>America also had an Integrated Fast Reactor design that was impossible to kill

Maybe in BritBong Alley you can't pull it off, but for the rest of the world with 1960s tech, it's very possible to build one of these things.

Face it. The sun has set on your empire.
>>
>>59446782
>Sees argument about economic regulation
>Responds with comment about interracial sex

How is Sweden these days?
>>
>>59444680
>Track record shows that the companies will never move things that benefit the customers and will only look to line their pockets.

The same applies to the gubbmint and other organizations. Most regulations are just a tool for oppression and to fine the shit out of everyone not complying.

I`m not even a libtardarian.
>>
>>59446867
Surprisingly similar to American cities like Detroit and Chicago.
>>
>>59446188
Since when does /o/ shill for smaller engines? I haven't browsed in a while but I used to be a regular and everyone was always on about "muh V8", " muh inline six", "muh V6", and then the special snowflakes with the Mercedes OM617 turbodiesel inline fives. The only time four-pots got any love was when they were Volvo/Saab units with a turbo. Otherwise, they belonged in shitboxes.
>>
>>59446883
>Surprisingly similar to American cities like Detroit and Chicago.

You have monkeys lighting cars on fire and shooting each other in broad daylight?

I thought Sweden was perfectly happy with its immigration policies. You just named the two worst American warzones outside of Peshawar.
>>
>>59444095
Like for computers, go away from the consumer lines of products. Get a karcher "industrial" vaccum.
>>
>>59444095
>i know they banned the whole "high wattage" consumption.
>>59444314
>>59444363
Not true.
They are just required to have a label that says "inefficient".
>>
>>59446769
At leased it's not lead
>>
>>59446666
And most cars in 1975 were trash. Volvo used to make a big deal about "9/10 Volvos sold in America in the last 11 years are still on the road". Like it was fucking incredible to have a car last 11 years. Now it is more or less expected; if it doesn't last 11 years, it's a piece of shit. My family has a bog standard 2004 Camry LE which is doing fine at 140,000 miles with no rust, and an almost bog standard 2008 Grand Caravan which is having problems at 190,000 miles and gets called a "scrap heap". But in 1975 both cars would have been fucking champs, because nothing outside of a Volvo or Mercedes could deliver that kind of durability. Either the body would have rusted away or the engine would have worn out before the 5-digit odometer rolled over. Now these common people's cars can pull off these amazing feats. Hell, these common people's cars are amazing to own and chock full of luxuries. Take the Caravan again. What 1975 family cars could you buy with air conditioning, heated seats, FM radio, seats that fold into the fucking floor combined mileage of almost 20mpg?
>>
>First they came for the vacuum cleaners.

Remember this when they take away your overclocked cpu and gpu.
>>
>>59446937
>You have monkeys lighting cars on fire and shooting each other in broad daylight?

Yeah and hand grenades have you been living under a rock? It's not 1974 anymore.
>>
>>59444095
Buy them from turkey
No eu regulations and cheap prices
>>
File: locked.jpg (212KB, 882x468px) Image search: [Google]
locked.jpg
212KB, 882x468px
>>59447080
Intel is doing a good job of that already
>>
>>59444746
>Ever heard the jokes about 60's cars being built like tanks by comparison?
That would be because stiffer car = more damage to the passengers in a collision, since the car, by virtue of bending out of shape, absorbs much of the energy of the crash.
>>
>>59446397
>We have CPUs that are as fast as desktop chips 5 years ago that only consume 15W in laptops and SoCs
If you're comparing the best mobile CPUs to a cheap desktop CPU, maybe. If you want something comparable to a sandy bridge i5, you're looking at 45W quadcores. Intel really hasn't improved all that much in the past 5 years except in servers, and that's mostly because there they can just add more cores.
>>
>>59444107
Dysons are loud as hell or at least the one I had was.
>>
>>59444900
tfw interrupts take 100% cpu time
>>
File: france-nuclear.jpg (67KB, 1067x743px) Image search: [Google]
france-nuclear.jpg
67KB, 1067x743px
>>59446254
hello
>>
>>59446264

lower emissions =/ better mileage
>>
>>59447548
Oh? So what happens to the rest of the CO2?
>>
>>59447548
Lower emissions may not mean better mileage but the inverse is true.
>>
File: 1.jpg (167KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
167KB, 960x960px
>MUH POWER

why are amerifats so obsessed with things being huge and powerful? You are literally killing the world
>>
>>59446453

She should be more scared of the browns running amok on the streets, that she imported.
>>
File: 1466754713843.gif (2MB, 512x439px) Image search: [Google]
1466754713843.gif
2MB, 512x439px
>>59444095
Nope
Don't worry anon, it won't be for long!
>>
>>59444556
Wats wrong m8
Too fat for stripy tights?
>>
>>59444885
Yeah, you can be stupid inefficient with a large amount of power. A lot of US vacuum cleaners are 1600W or more and don't clean as nearly as well as a 1200W miele.

Problem is Europe went overboard and just lowered the limit to 900w which is low.

>>59444883
900W for 2017
>>
>>59444859

I love old muscle.

However, you have no clue what you are talking about.

Safety bullshit aside, modern cars create more horsepower per ounce of fuel. Case closed.
>>
>>59444095
Buy professional vacuums, nigger. Like Bosch GAS series.
>>
>>59447847
This.

Even my lil 2.3 liter 4cyl have 320HP and 540Nm (not diesel) (400 amerilard torque)
>>
>>59447544
France despite what everybody says still got some of that old school De Gaulle renegade spirit but the biggest player with the most influence in the EU is Germany and they are working to undermine Nuclear as much as possible.
>>
>>59447819
But they also set a higher expectation for cleaning power for 2017
>>
>>59447544
JE SUIS NUUUUCLEEEAIIRE...
>>
>>59447051
Yes cars are much better. I'm not arguing that.

Still, by the very nature of how loans work you're paying much more even if the car lasts twice as long. Going from a 2-3 year note once every five years to a 5-10 year one for twice the borrowed value eats up a larger portion of your funds over time.

Also, I wish I could get a bare bones car. You used to be able to get a basic manual everything, no radio, no AC, left hand mirror only, rear seat delete compact for chump change even in real inflation adjusted dollars. There is a need among people in the lower classes for something like that. Basic reliable modes of travel is a huge hurdle for small town and rural poor.
>>
>>59447051
>Either the body would have rusted away

Sorry but I am not French.

Old mans Volkswagen MK1 GTI now that was a trooper
>>
>>59448328

Wut?

Say what you want about French cars, but they had/have some really rust resistant bodywork.
>>
>>33337172
Wait so how does one get a high quality, no bullshit TV?

Preferably one that doesn't have all this fucking software on it. I don't want apps, builtin netflix, tracking, networking functions or even a fucking software scaler.

Just a fucking video input.
>>
>>59449013
It's called a computer screen anon.
>>
File: 1468373176658.jpg (42KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1468373176658.jpg
42KB, 680x510px
>>59444095
Just get an internal system
>>
File: Inocence.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Inocence.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
You can easily find a vacuum that is as powerful as the old ones. Just because your car needs more fuel doesn't imply that it goes faster.
>>
>>59445520
You have no idea how EU works.
>>
>Wattage and suction explained

Throughout our thorough reviews process, we consistently find that a vacuum's power rating haslittle impact on suction. Instead, acombination of factors, including motor and cylinder design, whether the bag or bin is full, whether the filters are regularly cleaned and the shape of the vacuum head can all affect how good a vacuum cleaner is at its job. The 1,400wAEG Ultracaptic Animalhas the most powerful suction of all the vacuums we've tested to date, outperforming 2,200w machines.

Read more here

http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/home-appliances/vacuum-cleaners/1402574/best-vacuum-cleaner-2016-cordless-cylinder-and-upright/page/0/2
>>
>>59449100
No it's called a monitor.

>>59449013

Only the low end stuff come without that smart function garbage but even that is not Onscreen display levels of no bullshit from the CRT days.
And even then you are kind of at the mercy how the fucks programmed it for example on LG non smart function sets it is absolutely impossible to turn off dynamic contrast you set it off yet it still freaking changes the contrast only choice is the work around way which is renaming the HDMI ports to PC.
>>
>>59447588
Go big or go home.
Big house, big car, big wife, big kids
>>
anons, do you ever wonder why most modern uprights have 12AMPS? That's the only way they're any good. Bypass vacuums are dogshit.

Direct vacuums, especially if it's a comercial model, are objectively better at actually vacuuming. Bypass is only better for their convenience features. You're better off with a direct air vacuum, even if it is only, say, 7Amps.

I have the Sanitare in the photo
>commercial
quality over cheap cost
>simple design
>5yr factory warranty + 1yr warranty from the shop
>cheaper to purchase, and will likely outlast a Dyson
>7amps
7amps * 120 volts = 840watts?
>>
>>59449773

Great rebuttal.
>>
>>59444449
13a into 13a
>>
>>59446444
Power is 0,32 usd per kwh in my country.
>>
>>59451280
>,
In such a backwards country, I'm not surprised.
>>
>there are people in this thread actually defending the regulation of vacuum cleaners and bananas

kill me
>>
>>59451374

EU is worse than the Warsaw Pact ever was.
>>
>>59451398
Or well COMECON would be the more proper term.
>>
>>59451398

WP is not really a good parallel. More like Comecon, but even more useless and self-serving.
>>
>>59451398
Warsaw Treaty, you NATO shill
>>
>>59451414
You don't know what is EU.
>>
>>59445631
Actually vacuum cleaners blow
>>
>>59444095
Nope, no more good vacuum cleaners, they all suck.
>>
Buy a korean market one, they use the same voltage and have the same plugs as far as if you're German.
>>
>>59451280
Invest in infrastructure
>>
>>59444107
>dyson
Some faggot came up with a brilliant way to make millennials buy vacuums.

Just look at all the shit that is now being made cool or 'new'
Leesa - fucking mattresses
Dollar Shave club - rebranded Dorco razors for that sweet millennial money
Best Western Vib hotel - its a fucking hotel suited around retarded millennial tastes
>>
>>59452911
>Best Western Vib hotel

Jesus fuck these things look like someone dug up the scenery of a bad late 80/early 90's sci-fi flick and built a hotel using it.
>>
Miele or Sebo tbo.
>>
File: Henry2011x300_400x400.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Henry2011x300_400x400.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
Henry is the best.
>>
>>59454134
go henry
>>
>>59451374
>>59451374
The answer is high wattage appliances were banned for environmental reasons.

But obviously Americuns are climate change denialists so you can't expect them to get that into their thick skulls. It's a conspiracy by china against them..
>>
>>59445631
They Blow
>>
>>59454465
Plants love CO2
CO2 is plant food
>>
>>59444594
To much succ for delicate things
>>
>>59444555
Absolutely. Look at the nuclear power industry or cars or guns or pretty much anything more complex than a hammer.
>>
>>59445356

He's one, thats why.
Talk about figurative samefagging.

Speaking of which, you cant even get a proper dishwasher that leaves the plates dry, what a cucked region.
>>
>>59444095
Yes, but your country has to leave the EU first.
>>
>>59455196
And they produce oxygen. If vegetation is depleted, the atmosphere gets filled up with more and more CO2. Which retains heat, producing the greenhouse effect (global warming).
>>
Anon who was literally about to pull the trigger on a Dyson canister vac here, shill me something else if dyson is cancer
>>
>>59447013
>law imprisoning holocaust deniers even the ones that experienced the Holocaust

Yes! No strict laws here goy
>>
>>59444095
They banned vaccum cleanrers that use too much power? That's really, really fucking stupid! You need to remove your government.
>>
>>59455999
Oh so THAT'S why my brand new £300 dishwasher gets nothing properly clean and leaves the plates wet, as compared to the 1995 one I used previously
>>
how often do you buy a vacuum cleaner?
i know people who are still using ones made in the 70's
>>
>>59455914
Agreed, guns need more restrictions and cars and nuke plants need less
>>
Thought that was a liquid cooled mouse form the thumbnail.
>>
>>59446365
>No Irish translation
Bobby Sands didn't die for this
>>
>>59451073
I used to fix those for a janitorial company, parts are hella cheap. You'll most likely have to do the belt and the bristles every few years, that's about it. Motors were about $90, and the impellers were $15 iirc, but you'd have to vacuum up some ball bearings to break those. Also, if you're the kind of dipshit who wraps cords around the provided hooks, or your arm, that wears the cord out fyi. That's why they spiral up.
>>
>>59457850
>Also, if you're the kind of dipshit who wraps cords around the provided hooks, or your arm, that wears the cord out fyi.
Its not like cords are expensive to replace.
>>
I bought this thing in 2004-ish. Still going strong.
>>
>>59447819
>EU vacuum cleaners restricted to 900W
Such cuckage.
Such wow.
>>
>>59445030
You are now aware that citizens in the EU have to purchase industrial vacuums just to be able to clean their house the same way that normal 1st worlders do.
>>
>>59445302
HP == Power

You mean output performance.

He's just being a nitpicking newfag.
>>
>>59445396
>Samsung
>Expecting anything other than a chink ebay-tier motor
>>
>>59444746
So tiny windows, thus more crashes, to save fuel
>>
>>59444751
Why do modern vacs get so hot, I never noticed this on any vacuums till I bought a new one six months ago
>>
>>59458215
No one cares about czech anons.
>>
Why, it's not like you're going to vacuum your mom's basement.
>>
>>59451314
kek.

In australia it costs ~US$0.25 + per kWh
>>
>>59446444
>Power is like 6 cents/kWh
where?
it's 38c/kWh here
>>
>>59446472
RF interference from vacuums is a real thing.
>>
I think having such restrictions is a good thing.
Just look at Formula 1 and how they work within their limitations. Compare that to an American dragster. Not saying either is wrong but Europe and US have always done things differently.
>>
>>59446478
>I cant describe it without picture but a tiiiiiny change in design would allow camera to work longer
Can you fucking get a picture or something? What model was it?
>>
>>59447819
>900w
Makes me think what a decent 900w vac could do, when my 2.4kw thing is only pretty good
>>
>>59444813
>Expected rates
Into the trash it goes
>>
>>59458649
>F1
>The same two cars keep winning forever, so limit them all so the dumbshits who don't innovate keep not innovating, and the past people who where always innovating, and winning, keep innovating, but now have to waste their innovation on bullshit
>The same as innovating on max output per input power, as in what every car makers gonna do with or without regulations
>>
File: 1460731099265.jpg (16KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
1460731099265.jpg
16KB, 273x185px
>>59446782
kek
>>
I picked up a bagged upright Panasonic vacuum. It was around 100-150 burger bucks. Works pretty damn good and filters well. Miele's are too pricey. Canister vacs are too unwieldy.
>>
>>59444095
Bosch 'work' vacuum, 1600 watts, don't have to replace filter, monstrous suction, robust construction.
>>
File: merchant's hands.jpg (5KB, 215x215px) Image search: [Google]
merchant's hands.jpg
5KB, 215x215px
>>59446478
P L A N N E D
O B S O L E S C E N C E

The very same thing Louis Rossmann is talking about so much.
/g/ needs to wake up to the fact that this is a thing in all of consumer tech industry now.
>>
>>59446871
>Most regulations are just a tool for oppression

yes, corporations worth trillions of dollars are meek, oppressed beacons of liberty that need to be freed from the shackles of oppressive democratic goverments
>>
>>59444095
just get a vacuum cleaner with a brushless motor, you faggot, and stop whining
>>
>>59444900

>have to overclock USB bridge
>>
>>59461128
i'd brush you're moms motor m8
>>
>>59457740
See, this is what I'm talking about. Regulation is proposed by people who don't have a deep understanding of what they want to regulate.
>>
File: Roomba_01_Box_600.jpg (175KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
Roomba_01_Box_600.jpg
175KB, 600x480px
Am I the only roomba owner on /g/? you can get a 500 series for less than $100 now
>>
>>59461249
Those things are only useful for crumbs, worthless for any real cleaning.
>>
>>59444095
Get a hoover, more than enough suction from them
>>
What's wrong with Dyson?
Are there similar vacuums with warp drive and ejectable dustbin for less price and same power?
>>
>>59444095
Get a Nilfisk.

They make vacuums for all types of environments, and industrial strength sucky sucky.
>>
>>59461282
Don't know if you got a bad unit because mine picks up shit all the time I even used it to clean my porch and garage
>>
>>59444900
Mine is 1Ghz (Max for USB2) and my i3 g4 cpu hits %50 while I am shaking the mouse.
>>
>>59444219
It's amazing, isn't it?

>ban high wattage water boilers
>because you don't understand the fucking laws of physics
>>
>>59461352
You might notice this question had been asked a few times and no one really gives a proper answer
>>
>>59444818
You've never owned one.

I've had cheaper ones fail me after a year. Finally caved and bought a dyson, still going strong for 7 years now.
>>
>>59461249
I would worry if you had pets.
>them pics of horror when a shit on the floor
>>
>>59454134
>trips over a grain of rice and goes careening across the floor upside-down
>>
wouldnt it be possible for manufacturers to build a capacitor inside the vaccum, charge it at euroshit rate then discharge into the aspirator at much higher rate
>>
>>59444457
We have a nanny stater here anons.
>>
>psssst, hey kid!
>wanna buy a dyson?
Soon purchasing a blowjob is going to require you to be more specific about whats getting sucked off.
>>
>>59460656

Its the regular joe consumer who is going to pay for all that "innovation" anyway. The corporations have nothing to worry about as long as they don`t get caught, like is the case with dieselgate.
>>
>>59461249

shitsmearsalloverthefloor.jpg
>>
>>59467054
Precisely so. The more oversight on what the corporations do, the better.
>>
File: 1481706365459.jpg (103KB, 745x655px) Image search: [Google]
1481706365459.jpg
103KB, 745x655px
>>59446767
>left hand drive
>turning right
>can't see past fuck huge A pillar with airbag without moving upper body
>nearly got run over by a guy in the same scenario
>>
>>59468371

Voting with your wallet is the best idea. Regulations should be local only. The EU can cuck themselves.
>>
>>59469097
>cuck

As if you don't even want to be taken seriously by anyone.
>>
Couple of years ago EU promoted Diesel and Hybrids as the great saviors of the world now they are apparently the product of Putin and should be get a dragon dildo shoved up their rears.
>>
>>59469139
Couple of years ago VW's emissions scandal was still unknown
>>
>vacuuming
>not just using air purifier that automatically filters dust from air
>>
>>59469116
>this word triggers me

Even better.
>>
>>59469182
Confirmed underage
>>
>>59469167
its very expensive to get a purifier than can handle a moderate sized room. like 300-400 dollars.

i use a good vac and then run 20 inch box fans with furnace filters on the back to do what i can and still dust is a bitch

ive been looking at the Lifesmart Medical Grade MCAP0005US tho. im fucking sick of dusting every day but im dubious it will really be that much better
>>
>>59469152

Well the EU didn't work against the SUV meme which has struck in Europe hence good lucking fulfilling their yearly emission limits.
>>
>>59469262
>moderate sized room
>.E.M designed to clean and purify air in rooms up to 750 square feet
>m-m-muh price

the fuck you on about?
the cheapest solution would be a box fan with HEPA filters
no brain + poorfag?
bad combo my dude
>>
>>59444095
No my op, it's cold and dark out there my friend I feel your pain. Everything has gone to shit my friend. PTSD is all that's left. If only we could go back in time to fix what is right...
>>
>>59444107
Dysons are overpriced, just buy a Chinese knockoff, they're mostly the same.
>>
>>59457346

>>>/pol/
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.