[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /g/ think of these replaceable batteries/battery cases

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

what does /g/ think of these replaceable batteries/battery cases from companies such as mophie and zerolemon, are they any good or just meme hardware?
>>
>>59438210
The zerolemon is nice, no idea about mophie though.
the meme is having an incredibly thick and heavy phone so I'm carrying around a replacement battery instead.
>>
File: 1479407557512.jpg (38KB, 440x395px) Image search: [Google]
1479407557512.jpg
38KB, 440x395px
What do people do with their phones that you manage to drain the entire battery in a single day? Play video games?

My 7+ easily lasts an entire day and usually has 40% or more left when I get back home
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (159KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
159KB, 1280x720px
Also available in a version where it comes with a phone
>>
The zerolemon for the Galaxy s3 was awesome and still okay as a daily driver. The one for the Note 3 however was just to bulky and i had random reboots with it. It is hard to find a normal sized battery in good quality.
>>
>>59438646
I watch Netflix 8 hours a day at my job
>>
File: ZLC.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ZLC.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
ZeroLemon makes some nice stuff, not too sure about Mophie but they have good reviews. I have a ZeroLemon 8500 mAh extended battery case for my Note 4 and also my Galaxy S7 Active (which ZeroLemon just introduced mere weeks ago).

The Note 4 now gets upwards of 3+ days of battery life (because it's powered only by the 8500 mAh battery alone) but the Galaxy S7 Active is giving me almost 6 DAYS of battery life on a full charge because it's the 8500 mAh battery + the internal 4000 mAh battery in the Active itself.

The Active extended battery even has a full size USB port in the side of it to charge ANOTHER device if I want which is damned awesome and it supports QuickCharge 2.0 pass-through so I can charge the Active's internal battery faster while charging the 8500 mAh completely separately at the same time (which I do once every ~5+ days or so).
Seriously, I get close to 6 days of use with over 18 hours of SOT (screen on time) not even breaking a sweat on the Active now. I can do anything I damned well please and I know I'll never have to worry about running out anytime soon.

Yes it's thicker (almost 3/4" thick) but again the battery life is worth it - I don't have to carry a charger/cable with me at any time, I don't have to worry about plugging in, none of that.

It's absolutely worth it unless you're a pussy that can't stand carrying a bulky case/device and instead prefer to be a pretty boy punk bitch that emotes "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT MY PRETTY SHINY PHONE..." which means most of you.

Real men (and even real women) don't give a flying fuck about what a smartphone looks like, they give a fuck about it working without fail for as long as possible between charges. If you need your device to run non-stop for days, ZeroLemon hardware is highly recommended.

No, I'm not a shill but who the fuck cares.
>>
>>59438659

>10,000 mAh battery
>still barely lasts two days in regular use

Seriously, read the reviews, people that spend money on that device are pissed about it because while it may indeed be a 10,000 mAh battery it's a shitty battery which basically means it works like a 3,000 mAh quality one hence nowhere near what the claimed mAh rating should provide.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.