[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As someone who is still running the fx6300 CPU Im going to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: DSC01523.jpg (2MB, 2500x1406px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01523.jpg
2MB, 2500x1406px
As someone who is still running the fx6300 CPU
Im going to be very pleased with the new ryzen core.
Intel fag shills Still dont get it, We dont want your overpriced jew core.
>>
>>59428925
>>>/pol/
>>
>>59428925
I've got a Ryzen 1700 sitting next to me rendering some video right now. When I first got it all together I threw some vidya on it to stress it and make sure it was stable. A few PS2 games, using the AVX render, The Witcher games, DOA5 LR. It runs really, really well. Clock for clock performance is somethings a 2X increase over my little Llano web machine, and despite having 8c/16t it still pulls significantly less power with a pure CPU load on both.
It'd be a tremendous upgrade from anything in the Vishera line as well.

I'd check actual in game performance in Dolphin since the rendering benchmark is wildly different from in game performance, but there aren't really any gamecube or wii games I'd bother playing. Suffice it to say it can handle the PCSX2 FF software rendering test with flying colors.
>>
>>59428925
Not an Intel shill, but let's say the r5 the 230 dollar one is competing against the 6600k. If you're only gaming, if the 6600k performs better. It's a no Brainerd to get the 6600k. Same thing vice versa. Stop being a fan boy, just get the best performance, for your budget and your needs. It's your money, might as well get the best performance you can now, and not that future proof bs Shit people say
>>
File: speccy.png (52KB, 835x678px) Image search: [Google]
speccy.png
52KB, 835x678px
>>59428925
As someone who was running an FX8150 for 5 years, I am more pleased with my i7 6800k than you will be with your new ryzen core.
>>
File: ryzen-cpu-value.png (26KB, 773x371px) Image search: [Google]
ryzen-cpu-value.png
26KB, 773x371px
>>59428925
>We dont want your overpriced jew core.

Really makes you think
>>
>>59429633
>pc gamer

the site that invented a chart price per fps ON A CPU
>>
>>59429605
This. There is no fucking way Ryzen is going to be a better value. Ryzen price-performance is horrible.
>>
>>59429646
any benchmarks of the r5 to show us?

oh wait.. shills dont need benchmarks
>>
>>59429605
Go watch tech deals new video about r5 he compares r5 series with intel cpus and he's pretty good
>>
>>59429666
Everyone hyped up the R7 and it turned out to be shit

We have no idea how the R5 is going to turn out, but it's not hard to predict
>>
File: Untitled 1.png (95KB, 1922x497px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 1.png
95KB, 1922x497px
>>59429691
you shills dont even try to sound sany anymore

the more tests are being done with the new bios the more we see that its actually raining shit on your jew cores
>>
>>59429691
>it turned out to be shit
wut?
it runs all the games I play perfectly, and it's miles (and I really mean this) better in video editing and general use than my i5 4670 was
>>
>>59428925
I want build a budget system with the FX-6300 for XP gaming.

Just up to Call of Duty MW 3 stuff.

Can anyone recommend a better CPU around the same 103U$?
>>
>>59430350
G4560. Much better for older gaymes that mainly rely on a small amount of strong cores.
>>
>>59429691
>it turned out to be shit
Kill yourself, shill.
>>
as a gentoo user this is all that matters.

Seeing as this board has a higher ratio of gentoo users than any other tech board on the internet (besides gentoo specific tech boards) it's very important to /g/.

Shills go to /v/, you're wasting your time here. This is a linux board.
>>
>>59429605
>If you're only gaming
Then you should fuck off back to /v/, thanks.

Near identical performance in games (Assuming no GPU bottleneck which is a bad assumption) and better performance in everything else, think I'll go with Ryzen.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.