[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how will apple bounce back from the iphone 7 disaster? >cpu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

how will apple bounce back from the iphone 7 disaster?

>cpu makes audible clicking noise
>some screens make audible click noise
>no fucking headphone port
>>
moot?
>>
By bringing back their factories to amurrica and automating production.

Chinks will starve and the world would be a better place
>>
Removing more features that we've taken for granted over the years just to make the phone 0.0005 mm thinner.
>>
Did they ever reveal what brand of headphone burned that woman's face?
>>
>>59427570
Not sure

But people are trying to push the idea that they were Airpods which is fucking retarded.
>>
>>59427840
Whats retarded about that?

A wired headset wont have the watts for that kind of fun.
>>
>>59428044
And Airpods won't have a battery to cause that damage

Articles also mention the headset falling around her neck

And they're called headphones.
>>
File: thinkdifferent.jpg (299KB, 996x954px) Image search: [Google]
thinkdifferent.jpg
299KB, 996x954px
>>59428102
>And Airpods won't have a battery

How do they not have a battery if they're wireless? Or are you just shilling aplel?
>>
>>59428681
>they not have a battery
How is your English so shit and why do you say they don't have a battery, retard?
>>
>>59428760
There's nothing wrong with my english you dyslexic afterbirth. Also I'm quoting someone, how dense are you?
>>
>>59428791
These autistics cucks didn't understand that you said the airpods wouldn't be so powerful for such "explosion". I don't know whats wrong with some of the idiots that roam this place, it was quite clear.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.