[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how easy would it be given the open source software of counterstrike

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

how easy would it be given the open source software of counterstrike to set up a projector in a room that displayed one of the "training" rooms that many people use to improve their skills.

This projection screen would have a camera facing it to allow for people to shoot lasers at the projection screen to register as "hits" or mouse clicks.

Would this be possible/feasible?
>>
>>59425170
>>/v/
We're busy shilling here
>>
>>59425170
Yes, but its not the open source of counter-strike you want, its the map. I would look into where you can find the maps raw data in your directory, as well as using the map editor to transform that into a 3d model. Import into Unity, drag and drop a basic fps control module and go from there.
>>
>>59425170
You should find a source or hammer forum for this. I think you will get alot better answers.
>>
They've had stuff like this in use by the U.S. Army for a long time as a marksmanship aid, EST-2000. They use pneumatics to try to simulate weapon recoil. It is totally doable.
>>
>>59425170

Jesus Christ use the fucking AA and a custom crosshair retard what the fuck... Also get fucking skins.
>>
>>59425668
>They've had stuff like this in use by the U.S. Army for a long time as a marksmanship aid, EST-2000. They use pneumatics to try to simulate weapon recoil. It is totally doable.

It's neat in theory. But it's fucking awful if you've ever had to use it.
>>
>>59425170
this maps hard enough just using a mouse. theres no way you could flick fast enough with your whole arm and body
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.