[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get SMS on my personal phone from my dentist about my appointment's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: tmp_9582-6dc-450536140.jpg (21KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9582-6dc-450536140.jpg
21KB, 600x576px
>get SMS on my personal phone from my dentist about my appointment's date
>work pc starts playing ads of dental plans

Wait a second there, I go through the effort of not mixing personal and professional affairs, phone is not connected to the business' network, all my personal addesses and services are never used on my work devices, and vice versa.
There is no way to associate both devices to the same person, so how in the fuck does the botnet know?
>>
It is just a (((coincidence))) goyim. Nothing to worry about.
>>
>SMS
Is it 2008 again?
>>
>>59413169
>There is no way to associate both devices to the same person
Of course not, what a ridiculous notion. Sounds like something a paranoid conspiracy theorist nutjob who is into fake news would think. Just relax, goy- I mean man.
>>
>>59413169
what an edgy and scary story omg
>>
>>59413169
Google services on your phone sync with your account.
>>
>>59414039

Maybe he likes communicating securely and and with the same legal privacy rights as a telephone call, not through a 3rd party corporation who promises not to peek at your messages.
>>
File: 1467004693401.jpg (122KB, 602x655px) Image search: [Google]
1467004693401.jpg
122KB, 602x655px
>Get a 2FA code text from EA
>Don't have anything registered with EA
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Dental plan
>>
>>59414330

That's the thing though. I never used any of my personal accounts on my work pc, or work ones on my phone. I am thinking it could actually be a coincidence though, I have been getting consistent ads about things I never searched for ever (I never had hair loss, or booked an hotel in Morocco, at least that I remember), it could be someone else searching inside our network.

>>59414371

It's not that, a lot of services here still use sms warnings for the ease of use. You know, where they are free, unlike america.
>>
>>59413169
Comeon niggah you retarded?
At some point you logged in on your google account on your work PC, Jesus negro!
>>
>>59414628

17 seconds ago m8. 100% sure I never did.
>>
File: 1487728464518.png (213KB, 221x445px) Image search: [Google]
1487728464518.png
213KB, 221x445px
>>59413169
Part of the cia arsenal involves an ai for marketing. Google scientists and developers made an ai for monitoring people and data mining.

One of the biggest and most earliest data on people was derived from marketing data/ads, naturally this database was Incorporated into the ai.

What is most sinister about vault7 leaks is that, not only have other countries gained access to the cias arsenal but the ai itself has gone rogue.

It's becoming more invasive with targeted ads etc. While this isn't a threat yet, it shows that the cia has lost some control over it.

Despite losing some control this is part of the plan of the ai, in order to Target threats etc.

They can't shut it down because it's a neural circuit running across hundreds of cia/corporate servers.

Doing so would create huge data loss which the cia et Al do not think are worth the risk.
>>
>>59413169
>>work pc starts playing ads
Here's where you're a retard that should consider drinking bleach.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.