[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buying literally any other phone >Best screen on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: galaxy-s7-edge-still.jpg (37KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
galaxy-s7-edge-still.jpg
37KB, 770x433px
>buying literally any other phone

>Best screen on the market, 2k Super Amoled
>Wireless charging so it'll take years for your charging port to break
>Gorilla glass 5 which can stand 6 foot drops at any angle
>Fucking beautiful ergonomic design
>Headphone jack with high quality DAC
>Best VR experience that doesn't require a $2000+ PC and headset
>4 GB ram, Snapdragon 820
>EXPANDABLE STORAGE
>One of the best cameras on a smartphone, runs side by side with the Pixel

Why would anyone ever buy a different phone? It's literally the perfect phone.
>>
you're right.
>>
They literally blew up all the time. Did you not hear about that?
>>
>>59409198
<$500
<marginally better than $200 android phone
nope dunno
>>
Well for starters
>touchwiz
>TOUCHWIZ
>only rootable now, an entire year later
>meme curve screen
>>
>>59409225
We're talking about the S7 not the Note 7, the S7 has not had any heat issues. Also, no, the Note 7 did not blow up all the time. Like 20 out of the millions they sold blew up because of a factory defect. The issue was that those 20 out of the millions they sold that did blow up got an enourmous amount of media attention because literally nothing else was happening at the time.
>>
>>59409198
seems the only use any smartphone has is to end up in r8 my home screen /g/ thread.

really remarkable.
>>
>>59409225
Those were the Note 7. What OP is taking about is Galaxy Edge S7.
>>
>>59409198
>touchwizz
>>
>>59409268
>touchjizz
>>
>>59409198
0.001 krw has been deposited into your account
>>
>>59409245
You can easily remove touchwizz. Also the Nougat update for Touchwizz fixed literally everything and it's now my favorite launcher, and this comes from someone who sadistically hated touchwizz.
>>
Fuck curved screens on phones
>>
>>59409284
Go to sleep Kim Jang
>>
>>59409284
>easily remove touchwizz
>unrootable
>bootloader ununlockable
>needing to remove it in the first place
>>
>>59409284
>waiting almost a whole fucking year for said nougat update
>>
File: 1294038557246.jpg (64KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1294038557246.jpg
64KB, 554x439px
>>59409239
Eh I got my s7 edge for less than $200 with a lightly cracked screen. Had it for months with no issue and it really doesn't bother me. Great phone but the screen scratches so easily, so I'm glad I didn't pay full price.
>>
Edgy.
>>
>>59409198
>have Nexus 5
>3 years old
>got Nougat before you
>I'll keep getting updates a decade after your support is dropped
LMAOing @ ur dogshit security
>>
>>59409198
Hi Samsung Sales Department Agent #59456, I was going to buy this but the lack of USB-C killed it for me honestly. I need a phone to last me a couple of years, and by that I mean so many years that micro-usb will be dead in the water.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.