[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all take a moment to appreciate /g/'s astounding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Can we all take a moment to appreciate /g/'s astounding hypocrisy?

>cry rape every day because your privacy is being violated by the government
>eagerly share leaked celeb nudes and have multiple threads discussing them
>>
File: brains.jpg (275KB, 857x1189px) Image search: [Google]
brains.jpg
275KB, 857x1189px
>implying i care about 3D
>>
>>59408813
You do realize that there's like 2 fucking retards spamming those threads? the rest of us dont give a shit.
>>
>>59408846
/thread
celeb nudes are fucking worthless tbqh familam. esp with the endless 10/10 sex vids everywhere.
>>
File: 1489456956519.gif (1MB, 330x171px) Image search: [Google]
1489456956519.gif
1MB, 330x171px
>>59408813
>Point out how botnet shit like icloud is unsafe
>icloud gets fucking hacked and shit gets leaked
>white knights run to call everyone who likes to see attractive women naked hypocrites because apparently you can't enjoy retarded celebs not listening to your warnings and getting BTFO when you were right
>>
/g/ isnt just 1 guy
>>
>>59408878
I don't think icloud was unsafe itself, most people that had it leaked just didn't follow good security guidelines. Also, just because someone didn't listen to you, doesn't mean it's okay to invade their privacy. If the government only violates privacy from people doing something like using Chrome, would you be fine with it since that's something smart people would avoid?
>>
>>59408968
>doesn't mean it's okay to invade their privacy

the government says otherwise (as I'm sure you're already aware)
>>
>>59408878
Apparently the celebrities literally just give their passwords away by clicking/responding to obvious phishing scams. Having their nudes leaked is kind of tame compared to the havoc they could wreak on their bank account or social media pages

Im not an apple fan but I dont think this was iclouds fault
>>
>>59409007
that is actually a really good point, but to be fair, after seeing this image (link related)
https://i.4cdn.org/g/1489542211569.png

I have to imagine now that the celebs actually do get screwed with to that extent (financially), but they likely just don't go public with that information - why would you?
>>
>>59408829
>doesn't care about 3D
>Bitches about govt spying on him

Proving OP's point entirely. Never change /g/.
>>
>>59408813
Actually, leaking celeb nudes is the way to make normies aware of the importances of privacy and security.

>A wokened villager tells his townsmen that the village bridge is too flamable. They ignore him. The woke villager uncovers a plot by bandits to burn down the bridge. The woke villager, planning to have the necessary materials for a new bridge, one day lights the bridge on fire. All the villagers freak out because he burnt down the bridge. The woke villager insists they prepare for the future and build a fireproof stone bridge, but the villagers instead lynch the woke villager, and build a new wooden bridge. Satisfied that they lynched the man who showed them their bridge was flamable.

"When a wise man points to the moon, The imbecile examines the finger." - Confucius
>>
>>59408813
>Incident proves I was right
>Somehow supposed to make me sad
Idiot
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.